silver39
    silver39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1354

Teaser for Sunday and Monday night games....

Been struggling with my Teasers prior to this week, But 2-0 today with Ravens/Texans and Bucs/Over

Looking at going with 49ers -1/2 and Bronco's +9 on Monday night, anyone else on this?

I don't see Peyton getting beat by more then a TD on Monday night, Bronco D is strong enough to contain Ryan...

49ers lose at home to Lions on Sunday night???? Maybe but not likely, 49ers D should get to Stafford a lot frustrating him into some turnovers... Maybe one the Smith Bros take him down mess that shoulder up again...

MMA Fan
    MMA Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

I'd just drop the over/under and play the over for MNF. I mean, Atlanta and Denver are both mediocre defenses. Atlanta looks high-powered with Julio Jones, while Peyton in the dome is surefire points

silver39

Quote Originally Posted by MMA Fan View Post
    I'd just drop the over/under and play the over for MNF. I mean, Atlanta and Denver are both mediocre defenses. Atlanta looks high-powered with Julio Jones, while Peyton in the dome is surefire points
    True not a bad play either, would you keep SF at -1/2 or Bronco's +9?

MMA Fan
    MMA Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

I think Atlanta could win like 35-24 or something. I'd play San Fran. But it's your money. I just feel Atlanta could be a powerhouse at home and win a blowout. But the over should come in no matter what.

silver39

Quote Originally Posted by MMA Fan View Post
    I think Atlanta could win like 35-24 or something. I'd play San Fran. But it's your money. I just feel Atlanta could be a powerhouse at home and win a blowout. But the over should come in no matter what.
    Ended going with the 49ers -1/2 and the over in this game down to 40 1/2... looks good so far

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

I like San Fran, but I don't think Denver is anything close to a lock. Atlanta is a very good home team. Denver is not a great road team.