tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Final Card for Sunday

NY Giants -7

I think Eli bounces back after losing to the Cowboys, also don't think they lose back to back home games. Thinking that the long rest will also help them. Hopefully in this game the receivers actually make catches, I think Tampa might put up a good fight in this game, but I just see Giants pulling away in the 2nd half. Think they win by 10-14 points.

Arizona +13.5

Usually I don't bet against the Patriots, no matter what the spread is. This game however I feel is different. I don't trust the Patriots defense, even if they won week one. I think the Titans just aren't that good, and I think Arizona's defense is much improved. I think Arizona will have no trouble scoring, and 13.5 is to big of a spread for this game IMO.

Indy +140

Happy I waited for this line, really love the +3, but I don't even think it's needed. Luck didn't play that bad last week, and Minnesota's secondary is going to get lit up. I think Peterson will struggle in this game, even though he had a good week one. Playing in Indy, I think Luck wants to get back to 1-1 and not lose in front of the home crowd. This is one of my favorite bets of the week.

New Orleans/ Carolina UNDER 51

New Orleans defense looked horrible week one against RG3, but I see Cam Newton having the same weapons, meaning this week they will be ready and used to that type of offense. I think New Orleans most likely wins this game, but I think this game will be surprisingly low scoring. I'm thinking a 24-14 type game.

Baltimore +3 -120

This is another game I am really confident about. Baltimore looked great against Cincinnati, and Philly looked horrible against the Browns. I don't think Vick will have much luck against the Baltimore D, and I think this has blow-out written all over it.

Miami/Oakland UNDER 39

These teams both are horrible on offense, I don't expect this being close to 39. Palmer isn't that good, and they will run the ball all game, which will eat the clock. I expect Miami to score 7-10 at the most, and Oakland to score 14-20 at the most. Thinking this game goes even under 30 points, just my opinion on this game.

Dallas -3

People that are all over Seattle are actually the squares this week. They play in Seattle, but with Romo's receivers and run game, this game will be a blow out early. Seattle's offense is horrific, and Romo has the weapons to make this game one-sided. I think Romo has something to prove this year, and his confidence must be threw the roof with a win on the road against the Giants.

Jacksonville +7

Jacksonville is at home against a team that didn't play "that" sharp against the Dolphins last week. Sure the score was pretty lopsided, but if you watched the game you know it was actually pretty close. I think Jacksonville plays a tough game at home and maybe even sneaks out the win.

San Francisco -6.5

I love that this number is 6.5, and I don't think S.F. is getting enough respect. I think it's the perfect time of the year to jump all over Alex Smith, since nobody seems to trust in him. Detroit is a great team, with a load of potential, but this game isn't going to be close. I think Smith has a huge game, and there defense will do what it always does, shut Detroit down. Thinking a 28-17 type game.

Good Luck everyone

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Well 3-4-1 so far going into this late game. Not to bad of a day, could have been a lot worse honestly. Hope everyone else had a good day, or only lost a couple units.