BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Plays for Sunday.......... WEEK 2! It's ON!!!!

Sundays Card:
    Dallas Cowboys -3 vs. Seattlle ---> Dallas is traveling to Seattle. Cowboys are coming off of a HUGE win against the former SB Champs. They have had ample time to nurse all injuries and prepare for this game, since they played 11 days ago. The Cowboys know this game is just as special as the Giants game. They must win to keep the momentum and prove to the football world they mean business!!! Oh and did I mention Dallas going up against Seattles rookie QB. Dallas also will have Jenkins back at corner, so the newly drafted Rob Ryan Defense is gonna give this rookie different looks and a HARD time. Lets not forget Marshawns back problems. Sure he is fine and will play, but will that affect him. Ya never know

2 Game 7pt. Teaser:
    Giants -1 vs. Tampa Bay (Giants are PISSED! Losing to the Boys (division rivals) on primetime TV last week. Again they have had the same amount of time as the Boys have had off (11days) to adjust heal and analyze the other team. If Giants can't close on Tampa at HOME, then they are gonna have a rough year. They need this win and want BLOOD after losing to the Boys last weekend. They should NOT go 0-2.
    Oakland +6 vs. Miami ---> I really like Oakland here. Ryan Tannehill throwinf 3 INT's last week, just did not look like he knew where he was. He looked awful. Oakland on the other hand have a very nice running game and I do not think Miami can contain McFadden. I see Oakland winning this easily straight up, but why not dabble and tease it a bit for some comfort.

Cheers! BOL!

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

I like I like.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Nice post.

Dano85
    Dano85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I am new so forgive me if i sound a bit confused but with what you said as to why you like both games wouldn't it of been better to parlay your second bet at like +250 as opposed to tease them at -130 or so? If Oakland should easily win straight up and the Giants are out for blood, wouldn't you say its likely that both teams cover like 50% of the time even? and wouldn't that give you some good value on a two game parlay? Again I am just asking to learn....

BoutDemCowboys

^^ Yes that does make some sense. With football I usually like to tease. Oakland should absolutely win, but being away on the road with a short week, and the "Carson Palmer" factor (INT's), I like to get comfy with the TEASE........ You are correct though.... And it does have good value. Right now I'm slowly attempting to build the funds. When I have a little more cushion and $ to play around with I will make those bets later on in the year..... It's only week 2 so I'll take the tease for now.....

Best Of Luck Fellas !!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    Sundays Card:
    Dallas Cowboys -3 vs. Seattlle ---> Dallas is traveling to Seattle. Cowboys are coming off of a HUGE win against the former SB Champs. They have had ample time to nurse all injuries and prepare for this game, since they played 11 days ago. The Cowboys know this game is just as special as the Giants game. They must win to keep the momentum and prove to the football world they mean business!!! Oh and did I mention Dallas going up against Seattles rookie QB. Dallas also will have Jenkins back at corner, so the newly drafted Rob Ryan Defense is gonna give this rookie different looks and a HARD time. Lets not forget Marshawns back problems. Sure he is fine and will play, but will that affect him. Ya never know

2 Game 7pt. Teaser:
    Giants -1 vs. Tampa Bay (Giants are PISSED! Losing to the Boys (division rivals) on primetime TV last week. Again they have had the same amount of time as the Boys have had off (11days) to adjust heal and analyze the other team. If Giants can't close on Tampa at HOME, then they are gonna have a rough year. They need this win and want BLOOD after losing to the Boys last weekend. They should NOT go 0-2.
    Oakland +6 vs. Miami ---> I really like Oakland here. Ryan Tannehill throwinf 3 INT's last week, just did not look like he knew where he was. He looked awful. Oakland on the other hand have a very nice running game and I do not think Miami can contain McFadden
    Youre underestimating the dolphins defensive line, we've been hard to run against for years now and with the new 43, we should definetely contain mcfadden

Im glad u think dallas will win because i parlayed dallas and miami.

BoutDemCowboys

^ Not disagreeing with you there, but I still dont see Miami coming on top here. Tannehill looked pretty awful IMO, and the reason for teasing OAK to +6 is because I could see this game coming down to a field goal (which covers my ass). I think you sir are maybe underestimating the Raiders. (Isn't Miami's O-line a bit shaky too?) Rivers did a great job Monday night against the raiders secondary. A lot due to Antonio Gates, Miami just do NOT have those weapons.

BOL!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

The left side of our line has long(pro bowl), incognito(infamous), and pouncey(steelers center twin brother). Reggie bush is actually proving himswlf to be quiet the "in between Ts" runner. I know the media has painted miami as a joke....but im confident this game will be one of 4 games we win lol...

U cant ignore short week/cross country factor....good move with the tease cause i see the dolphins winning by 4.

Best of luck to you too, u all are real classy here on this site. Looking forward to reading ur insight

BoutDemCowboys

Love the input man! This is a great site... Welcome and enjoy!

Win that