t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Panthers ML over Saints

I picked Carolina to win this division preseason and think this entire year will be a struggle for the Saints amidst all the controversy.

If the Panthers can get the running game going, they should be able to control this game. I don't think the Saints week 1 loss was a mirage - their defense stinks and the offense can be stopped if you disrupt Brees' pocket.

I like to fade teams when Pinnacle and the greek overjuice lines. Both Pinny and the greek are overjuicing the hell out of Saints -1. Panthers are the play in their home opener.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

As long as Steve Smith can play and is not limited by his knee, I agree. BIg statement game for CAR at home.

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Part of the reason Pinnacle over juices -1 lines is not to give people +7.5 when playing 6 point teasers. Just a heads up and I do agree with the play but more so on the spread.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by djpremier36 View Post
    Part of the reason Pinnacle over juices -1 lines is not to give people +7.5 when playing 6 point teasers. Just a heads up and I do agree with the play but more so on the spread.
    I know I understand but I do think they like to collect on juice in certain situations when the public will be all over that team.

t-wizzle

Did Carolina win?