MaxxIT
    MaxxIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can tail someone on this site and think your a good capper BUT.....

I AM NOT CLAIMING TO KNOW PICKS OR GIVE OUT LOCKS or anything like that

Im very new to this forum, and I have been reading posts for awhile now and I have a question for the EXPERIENCED cappers on this forum.

There are countless threads every day about locks of the week/month/year/fukkin century
    countless others about "bet your house/bank account/etc. on _______"
    and many many others....the problem is that 90% of these picks LOSE!!!

even just a lot of average threads about picking teams are wrong because they are so concerned about fadin the public BUT most of the posters ARE THE PUBLIC

I dont want to just blindly tail people and get lucky and win a few games and think im good (when really I am not doing anything but guessing)

What Im wondering is how do people research teams? How do you truly cap a game? I look at covers power rankings a lot and also read articles on a lot of other sites throughout the day including watching sportcenter to see highlights of games I couldnt watch, but

what I really want to be able to do is bet on a team and feel confident and KNOW WHY I BET ON THEM.

I am very curious about this and I believe information is knowledge and knowledge is power lol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks and BOL to everyone!!!!

Bearly_There
    Bearly_There's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOCK OF THE CENTURY: That less than three people on this forum can give you a good answer to that. And besides those people, everyone else here is here because they are a degenerate failure at gambling and need anonymous leads to follow.

MaxxIT

i feel that there are a lot of people here that do know what they are talking about though...

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

There is some good insight provided by posters at times. But the best thing to do is trust your gut instinct and do your own research. Anyone can go on hot/cold streaks. I try to find value (especially with dogs) where I think the line is off. A good example would the under in the TB/Carolina game last week. Last year Car averaged about 38 points a game against TB and that was reflected in the total opening at 47. IMO Vegas did not account for a new coach, and the revamped defense in TB. Car also improved their D. Thought the total was too high by 3-4 points and played under. Also like to look for misleading finals where maybe one team dominated but lost because of turnovers, penalties etc. It's not an exact science for sure.

bulichm
    bulichm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

If you rely soley on other peoples picks you should save your money.

MaxxIT

Easy rider....I really appreciate your input that is really helpful!

Bulichm....I never said I rely on other people's picks....actually I said the exact opposite. But thanks for the reply even though you were no help whatsoever