Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

09/10/12 - MNF Picks

I like the Raiders a lot tomorrow... and while I like the Ravens, I do not want to touch their spread of -7... thinking of taking Bengals ML of +310 or +7.

Thoughts?

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

I'm on Raiders /Cincy +7.5, and also like the overs for both games

Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

i like the over on raven game, leaning toward under on the raider (they love to eat the clock )

dlbagby
    dlbagby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

i'll say 24-20 chargers!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

everybody likes da raiders, not sure why? i get it sd a little limited with weapons right now but they still got rivers slinging it and gates is healthy, maybe something changed i didnt know bout but my understanding is oaktown secondary is trash which outta help rivers...i dont put tons of weight on preseason by sd d seems pretty stout, they def strong at lb and im not sure dmc just goes ham, that said this gm comes down to mistakes quite often and until sd prooves they over the yips they tough to back but i would expect rivers to put up dome yds for both teams,....ov46.5 for me

lean points in cincy but not sold on that 1 yet....gleveryone

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    I like the Raiders a lot tomorrow... and while I like the Ravens, I do not want to touch their spread of -7... thinking of taking Bengals ML of +310 or +7.

Thoughts?
    Was listening to one of the NFL shows on the net yesterday and they had an observation that the Ravens D could get tired out -- they are older -- if they have to be on the field more because of the supposed hurry-up offense that the Ravens will employ this year ( I am skeptical of that) .... that would imply more points in the game.

I like the Raiders also but am not betting because I am not sure what kind of D the Chargers will throw out there with a new DC and some newer and healthier personnel on the D-line.