HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Hardcore nfl plays thread

Ok here we go for those who dont know me i'm no pro but i'm as sharp as they come if you followed my baseball thread you already know this. Its week 1 theres no need to overthink or FORGET whos who and whats what so heres my picks

SAINTS -7
    Brees at home lol nuff said

PATRIOTS-5
    Brady Gronk Hernandez Lloyd welker aka the the fab 5 plus thier coached by the hoodie and to all those saying that teen will upset the pats even without britt STOP IT!!!(ditka voice)

EAGLES-9
    honestly this is my play simply because i dont trust detroit and i'm not playing a 2td fav week 1 in hou and besides just look at the matchups greg little vs DRC or NA(cant spell his name) and babin and cole vs weadan whos not good. Not good + no wrs + hellacious D = CaChing for me and everyone smart enough to pull the trigger and i didnt even mention vick mecoy and D jack lol if phi doesnt cover then football is rigged

Ok those are my 1pms ill be posting my 4pms around 3:30ish GL everybody lets all have good fun and profitable NFL season

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Best of luck on your NFL Season. Sadly I am on Tennessee, but best of luck

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

gl on all your plays but that 1 lol im loaded on brady and his bunch

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Ok ive been ass the 1st 2 weeks of the season i didnt post last week and thank God i dint cause i missed badly i had stl+4/Dal-3/det+7 me personally i feel like the det L was just bad luck i mean that drive with the roughing the kicker and then the PI in the endzone i mean cmon man (chris carter voice) but anyway its a new week and i think im due im too sharp not to have a good week

CHI-7
    Lets be real here the rams arent that good cause the skins and lions arent that good so just because your competitive against average teams doesnt make you a great 1 and even though they had a bad gm CHI a great team and GB was desperate last week STL we dont beleave you you need more people

NO-9
    Saints have to win this game period and 9pts at NO is free money cause if saints had taken care of business week 1 theyd be 14point favs right now. Saints march on cheifs today a cool brees is in the air.

DET-4
    I know i just called them average and they are but thats good enough to beat tenn by a touchdown they fall in that could barley beat a college team category. as long as stafford doesnt throw more then 1 pic they should blow them out and they have to win because thier next 3 gms are hell so that cant have a let down today

Good luck everybody hopefully i hit today im not gonna lie my swagg took a hit last week but i hit on my beloved giants on thurs so ets hope i can keep it up. BOL to everybody capping this week.