Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Anyone psyched as fuk? Like I mean really fukkin excited? I know everyone loves football here... But these last 4 months have been fukkin miserable. I have never made a full seasons worth of baseball wagers until this season. Now I actually did well in baseball and for the last month have been hitting a downward spiral... But I just cannot stand the game. I can't get excited for it... Capping it is so unpredictable... You are forced to take juiced fukkin lines even on some RLs or pray for a dog... I just felt like it would never end. Baseball isn't like most sports where a good team will win... If your pitcher has swamp ass or a bad day the whole team is ******... Just too random of a "sport." I have NFL package so tommorow feels like being a little kid on Christmas.

Basketball season is bearable... The first few months of it are depressing because football is ending/ended... But once basketball ends and you are in the heart of baseball season it's like being locked the fuk up.

I love college football but some days (like today) the games are so fukkin mismatched and the spreads are so ridiculously high it gets silly. Although I did enjoy Ok State gettin their asses mauled tonight after last weeks defensive shut out "for the defensive coach."

Anyway I had to make this rant... Mad excited don't even want to sleep... Might go to the 24 hour gym...

To keep this thread relevant in this forum... Jets -2.5! I have other picks in a writeup thread.

Happy football everyone.
    Last edited by Spedizzo; 09-09-12 at 02:16 AM.