CapperGuy
    CapperGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

Leaning On Cowboys Tonight

I like the road team in the game opener for various reasons. Giants have a banged up defense and their secondary have an unfavorable matchup against the Cowboys WRs if and only if the Oline for Cowboys play well. I see Cowboys establishing a strong run game early which will open up the options for Romo if they can contain the strong pass rush Giants are bringing. Cowboys have focused solely on getting their defense ready to compete this season by acquiring players that match up well against the Giants in particular. Cowboys are obviously hungrier and they have been awaiting the start of this season more than the defending champs. I was never really impressed with Giants, don't forget that they barely made the playoffs and they made clutch plays when it mattered most to limp into the Superbowl (Which they would've lost if Welker made the easy catch in the end). Not sure if I want to take the ML or the points yet, I'll wait a little bit and see how the lines move before kickoff. I expect the Cowboys to be playing at a higher intensity and I love the matchups I'm getting on both sides of the ball in this one tonight, plus being on the opposite side of the public doesn't hurt in a big time game opener like this. BOL to all Cowboys backers tonight.

shift_knob
    shift_knob's Avatar Become A Pro!

couldnt have said it better myself

dartmouthemcee
    dartmouthemcee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2712

awwww shiit. and i already laid it on NYG. when capperguy speaks...

CapperGuy

Quote Originally Posted by dartmouthemcee View Post
    awwww shiit. and i already laid it on NYG. when capperguy speaks...
    Don't worry bro, it's the NFL anything can happen. BOL to your wager, I just like what I'm seeing with the Cowboys but the game can always play out differently. The human element has to always be taken under consideration when capping games especially the game opener against the defending champs on the road.

CapperGuy

Quote Originally Posted by shift_knob View Post
    couldnt have said it better myself
    Thanks! Let's get this

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

any leans on the o/u Capper?

CapperGuy

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    any leans on the o/u Capper?
    It can go either way to be honest, all depends on how the game plays out and what kind of intensity the players come out there playing with. Let me know what you play, BOL