CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

FYI People who are betting the Texans

As a HUGE Texans fan and season ticket holder since there opening season, I just wanna give a warning to the people who are thinking of taking them this coming weekend.

Kubiak constantly takes his foot off the gas come 2nd halfs. The offense turns into a very conservative run offense when we have a big lead. So many times teams creep back in and give me heart palpitations.

Backdoor cover should be a scary concern when playing on the Texans with a big spread.

I'd look at the Texans 1st half maybe depending on what the number is.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Who cares the Dolphins are garbage. Rookie QB which is unproven against one of the best defenses this year in the league. End of story.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

You're right about that, only up 16-13 in 4th quarter last year against the Phins. But I see this game going more along the lines of the game at Tennessee where they curb stomped them the entire game. Everyone will be contributing and we see a 18+ point beat down.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    Who cares the Dolphins are garbage. Rookie QB which is unproven against one of the best defenses this year in the league. End of story.
    Its a heads up for the entire season involving multi possession spreads regarding the Texans. Take it as you will bud

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

In 2011...

1st half points/game Texans were ranked 7th

2nd half points/game ranked 20th

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    But I see this game going more along the lines of the game at Tennessee where they curb stomped them the entire game.
    We absolutely hate the Titans. Division rival

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Thanks for the input Chaz, will consider it all season long.

Nick_U
    Nick_U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I thought of this at first as well, but then I remembered that the texans have one of the best running games in the league. So by running the ball a lot in the late stages of the game, its gonna run the clock and Houston is still gonna have a chance to score more points. Besides I honestly dont think Miami gets a touchdown. But yah, helpful tips and heads up pointers like that are very helpful and appreciated.