wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Streaking Week 1

Start off your NFL season by taking my rubberband plays for Week 1. I will keep track of my progress throughout the NFL season in this thread

Dallas vs Ny Giants Over 44.5 (-110) -Going to be a Fierce Battle between the 2. Dallas will be mixing it up and get atleast 20 points. Ny will be in high spirits collectiing their rings and Eli with Nicks and Cruz will have no problem with Dallas coverage. The game will be close and expect Giants to not use Bradshaw a lot and this game will be a shootout on both sides.

ATLANTA -3 @ Chiefs(+100) - Atlanta have all the weapons. Kc will be out of sync with Charles returning for his first Nfl game since weak 2.

Carolina vs Tampa Bay Over 47
    (-110) 0- In this game you will see pick 6's aginst bucs and both teams will score with ease.

CAROLINA -3
    vs Tampa Bay (+110) - Poor Bucs thinking they can do better than last season. Doug Martin and Vincent Jackson wont be enough pal.

GREEN BAY -5 VS SF(-110) - PAKCERS AT HOME . SF WITH A SHITTY QB AND A LOT OF NEW FACES WONT BE ABLE TO STOP AARON RODGERS ARM ALONG WITH JENNINGS AND JORDY NELSON.

BALTIMORE -6 (-110) vs Bengals - Baltimore will tear them a new one. Everytime dalton even think of going downfield hes going to be overwhelmed by the ravens ED REED. That mofo will get his first pick of the season . How areBengals going to put up points> RUN IT? SHORT PASSES? GOOD LUCK WITH RAY LEWIS AND THAT EXCEPTIONAL GROUP OF LINEBACKERS. RAVENS OFFENSE AINT ALL THAT BUT THEY DONT NEED MUCH TO COVER THIS.

GOOD LICK
    IN WEEK 1 BOYS

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Saint line @ -7 now im on that to. Dome game for the saints and they dominated last year in the dome. Rookie Griffin is ont he road against top 5 team in the league