easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Best total bets presesason

Looking to get a nice parlay and also willing to take heavily juiced lines if I am getting a good line.

Here are the ones I am taking so far. Probably will add 1 or 2 more.

Minnesotta Under 6.5 Bad team, tough division A.P coming back from injury I think they win 6 max.

Cincinnatti Under 8.5 Sophmore QB teams will be better prepared my only worry is that either the steelers or ravens will have a bad year and each team loss a game to them.

Miami Under 7.5 Easiest play on the board for me. tough division rookie QB everything is going wrong for this team.

Obama to win presidental election not much to say here

looking to add 2more totals at adjusted #s. These numbers are from 5Dimes. Looking for more suggestions. Please let me know if you don't agree with 1 of my 3 picks.

jpveltri
    jpveltri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Those lines are off. Miami was at 7 and now is 6.5, minnesota is at 6. Dont post wrong lines. I like miami under 7, min under 6, and redskins over 6

easyliving

5dimes has adjusted lines which are juiced heavier, all the lines i posted are available on 5dimes

jpveltri
    jpveltri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

bet the farm on miami under 7.5 than...THE ENTIRE FARM

easyliving

need a 2nd line to bet with the miami under 7.5. its -260 or so at the moment. should i parlay it with obama winning the election?

easyliving

tampa under 6.5 looks good as well considering how tough the division is. any opinions?