dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Someone help me.. I cant stop....

Loading up on philly -7 (-125) week 1...

Every day I keep adding to it...before the season starts my whole roll might end up on it

probably just a homer.. but just cant lay off it esp now that trich looks doubtful..

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

take it easy man. you don't want to lose the whole roll in wk 1.

Dlunc, now can you talk me out of taking Vick in my fantasy league.

bulichm
    bulichm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I had the same problem with CHI and HOU ml parlay. But in the end, being a poker player ( 5 card ), when you got a good hand you have to push the chips in. With CLE as banged up as they are I'm surprised that the line is so low, might have something to do with last years poor start with the "Dream Team".

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    take it easy man. you don't want to lose the whole roll in wk 1.

Dlunc, now can you talk me out of taking Vick in my fantasy league.
    Vick is amazing value this yr... you are getting a guy with top 5 potential in somewhere between the 3rd and 6th rounds.. I definitely wouldnt talk you out of him... Esp with the solid amount of qb2s available as backups. Just be prepared to have a guy like culter, schaub, roeth, or even luck around for those 2-4 games vick misses..

BOL this season

Umad Brasiek
    Umad Brasiek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

It's one of my picks this week, I like it. Browns relying on whether Richardson will be fit but not realizing who will be handing him the ball?

bulichm

Even if Richardson plays his impact would be diminished because of his lack of reps with the team.

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Boys....it's all about money management. Same amount. No more...no less. There are no gaurantees. Your odds are good against a rookie qb but still....don't go over board.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

If you do win this bet. Ignore Week 2.
    Usually preseason and the first few weeks of the NFL regular season is a guessing game.
    Gamblers get a good read on teams by around Week 4.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Week 2 is historically the toughest week to bet in the NFL. Everything seems "upside down" from week 1.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

I almost never lay that many points but kinda like this spot for the Eagles. Alot of guys looking to prove something early for the Eagles & Browns simply a mess. I don't care if its week one or week 17 if a good spot comes along I think you should fire a large chunk of the bankroll. Not sure if this is that spot or not (for the majority of the BR) but there's no arguing that it certainly looks like a decent spot for a couple xtra units.....

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

listen if vick gets thru in one piece he has beastmode man in leshean mccoy deshaen jackson w/new 5yr. contract macklin plus vicks running ability no richardson prob. im laying juice taking ml anything over 7pts, in nfl. is very dangerous to give finally check latest line moves texans opened -7.5 now -12.5 lotta money to move it that much gl all

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Isn't Vick like 95 years old now? He has to lose a step this year and combine that with the fact that he is made of glass and most liekly will be hurt by the end of week 1, he is aweful for fantasy and aweful for betting. The Eagles are a no play team for me this year, there are just to many questions out of the gate. The biggest question being is vick really going to be good at all? One good year after coming out of jail followed by a completely aweful year and everyone is still thinking he is the Vick that played for the Falcons when he was a young 20 something year old? I don't get it. But good luck with the bets, just realize that if you don't have these questions going through your head your probably a big time homer and should probably lay off betting on them.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    Isn't Vick like 95 years old now? He has to lose a step this year and combine that with the fact that he is made of glass and most liekly will be hurt by the end of week 1, he is aweful for fantasy and aweful for betting. The Eagles are a no play team for me this year, there are just to many questions out of the gate. The biggest question being is vick really going to be good at all? One good year after coming out of jail followed by a completely aweful year and everyone is still thinking he is the Vick that played for the Falcons when he was a young 20 something year old? I don't get it. But good luck with the bets, just realize that if you don't have these questions going through your head your probably a big time homer and should probably lay off betting on them.
    Correct me if I am wrong... in a year where yes, Vick did not play his best, he still gave his team the lead in the 4th quarter in 12 out of 13 games that he played in.. If he played for a team with a real defense last year, he goes at worst 9-3 as a starter. His defense choked up 5 4th quarter leads, so lets calm down with putting all the blame on him.. anyway..

I really could care less how he plays this weekend.. to be honest, I think the eagles come out running the ball and throwing short slants and screens to get Vick comfortable since he missed the whole preseason. Like I said though, it makes no difference how he plays in my mind...

Have you seen Cleveland's offensive line? Outside of Joe Thomas and their center Alex Mack, it is pure garbage. How do you think rookie Mitchell Schwartz is gonna do vs pro bowl end Jason Babin in the first game of his nfl career? And if Babin isnt enough, this philly line is the deepest in football, they will be rotating in Graham and Hunt and repeatedly throwing fresh legs at this rookie as well as Cox, Jenkins, Landry and Cole all coming at Lauvao and Pinkston the entire game... Good luck with that.. do you really think Ben Watson who cant block to save his life or beatup rookie trent richardson (if he even plays) is gonna be worth much trying to help block? But at least Cleveland has a solid vet qb who is solid under pressure right? Wait, they actually have a rookie qb making his first nfl start who looked like a deer in headlights the second he got pressured even once in preseason... But at least he has solid WRs to make life easier for him right? Wait, they actually have the worst receiving core in all of football.. just pure garbage... But at least the eagles have week corners that weeden should pass all over right? Wait, acutally they have two pro bowl caliber guys sitting there just waiting for Weeden to throw up those balls under pressure..

So without even factoring in the fact that TRich is beat up and might not play as well as the fact Joe Haden might be suspended... and not factoring the fact that Mccoy, Jackson, Maclin, and Vicks speed is way to much for that Cleveland D... The Browns are gonna have their hands full..

Seriously though, this Browns team may be the worst in football this year.. Sure the Eagles have a ton of potential, but im not even looking at them.. Im purely looking at Clevelands o-line, qb and wrs in comparison to phillys D-line and that tells me all I need to know in this game.. Sure, cleveland may cover and may even win, but 9 times out of 10, in my mind the eagles should cover this -7 (-125) spread pretty easily.

BOL whichever side you are on

AskWhole702
    CupCakes
    AskWhole702's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Browns teased up +14.5 with Cowboys +9.5 .

dlunc3

What is your reasoning? Have you look at the eagle's margin of victory last yr? They either won ina blowout or lost a close game. BOL, I hope we both hit

bulichm

dlunc3--------- Good news ------Bad news------

Always take the bad news first---------- Lots of players that get their first Zillion dollar contracts seem to have a poor showing. But my approach to life may get skewed too if I were staring at all of those zeros as well.

Good news------- Being somebody who follows the AFC North more closely than any other division, your assessment of the Philly D vs CLE O is dead on. If they score more than a FG I'd be surprised. If PHI has a bad day on O vs their D they will still grind out 17pts.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Should have just played the ML.

dlunc3

Parlayed the ml with pats for a nice chunk... but still took a hit on the game.. oh well, glad they at least got the W.. Guess thats why you dont go big on week one.. on to the next week..

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Eagles are a dynasty thats all that matters.

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Hahahah that's why you don't bet on any team that has Michael Vick. The most overrated player in the history of the NFL. He needs to stick to killing dogs

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Why are most quarterbacks white?

It's weird that the NFL is so segregated by position. Most Corners are black, OL is white, RB's are black, the best QB's are white. It's just strange that they all seem to play the same positions according to race

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Parlayed the ml with pats for a nice chunk... but still took a hit on the game.. oh well, glad they at least got the W.. Guess thats why you dont go big on week one.. on to the next week..

so a week ago you were concerned about putting almost your entire roll on the point spread and kept "adding to it" but now that they don't cover, its a "oh ya I parlayed the moneyline" but still took a hit on the spread play...lol makes sense Brock Jr.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    so a week ago you were concerned about putting almost your entire roll on the point spread and kept "adding to it" but now that they don't cover, its a "oh ya I parlayed the moneyline" but still took a hit on the spread play...lol makes sense Brock Jr.
    would you like me to post my hedge bets too? still lost on the game absolutely.. but made up for it some with parlay and hedging on the browns..

Graded Date:9/9/2012Wager Type:Spread (or run line)Wager Status:WinRisk:$786.50 (USD)To Win Amount:$605.00 (USD)Description:Football - NFL - Philadelphia Eagles vs. Cleveland Browns - Cleveland Browns
    Item #:1Wager Type:SpreadOutcome:WinSport / Period:Football NFL / GameLine:Football - NFL - Philadelphia Eagles vs. Cleveland Browns - Cleveland Browns 9/9/2012 1:00:01 PM- (EST)
    +9 -130* Game Notes:Week1
    Graded Date:9/9/2012Wager Type:Spread (or run line)Wager Status:WinRisk:$786.50 (USD)To Win Amount:$605.00 (USD)Description:Football - NFL - Philadelphia Eagles vs. Cleveland Browns - Cleveland Browns
    Item #:1Wager Type:SpreadOutcome:WinSport / Period:Football NFL / GameLine:Football - NFL - Philadelphia Eagles vs. Cleveland Browns - Cleveland Browns 9/9/2012 1:00:01 PM- (EST)
    +9 -130* Game Notes:Week

bol to you the rest of the way