matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Dude it could have been babe Ruth and Mickey mantle, it was still incredibly unlucky.
    wasnt your fault, someone on the mlb thread "guarenteed" this pick to win

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    "Not make things personal"? Isn't that exactly what you did to him moron?

So you take offense to him making a slight jab at your "fine law school career", yet it's OK for you to say "A guy who has a high school degree trying to talk down to me. Lol. Come wash my car paco. Dumbass."?

Dude, you've fvcking lost it.

So who made it personal first? Lol I can see why you ended up with such mundane mediocrity in your life. Shitty reasoning skills.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

If I was betting 3 dimes a game last thing I'd be worried about is someone's opinion on SBR

No one on SBR can jinx a fukkin game come on

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

So who made it personal first? Lol I can see why you ended up with such mundane mediocrity in your life. Shitty reasoning skills.
    Unreal. He didn't "make it personal" -- it was a fvcking joke. Then you went postal on him and your true colors surfaced. Again, no surprise.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    If I was betting 3 dimes a game last thing I'd be worried about is someone's opinion on SBR

No one on SBR can jinx a fukkin game come on
    kerry is the least superstitious poster here, yet he went ape shit on paco just for posting a reverse jinx in this thread.

kerry is a walking contradiction. Time for a meltdown, another banning and a few more screen names I do believe.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

turn the pc off dude come back tomorrow after some fresh sleep

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

What?
    You cannot just throw around racist, bigot allegations without some proof. You are worse than Joe fukin Biden.

Next thing you know you will be saying PWAD is gonna put ya'll back in chains with no proof.

So where is your fukin proof? If you do not have any real proof from real life, then you need to apologize to PWAD for spewing your hate speech towards him

PickWinnerAllDay

kerry is the least superstitious poster here, yet he went ape shit on paco just for posting a reverse jinx in this thread.

kerry is a walking contradiction. Time for a meltdown, another banning and a few more screen names I do believe.
    Nah, I'll be bettering myself tomorrow at law school. Enjoy your shift at Costco. Welcome to Costco. I love you.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I never attacked ur law school career, I simply said "if u believe my post had a outcome on the game, maybe ur not too bright". I'm sure when u calm down, u will see there wasn't much of an insult to what i said. U fired back with the high school degree, wash ur car post. It's all good, I've heard worse thrown at me Lol but I'm good.

GL at northwestern. (I mean that, not being sarcastic)

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    You cannot just throw around racist, bigot allegations without some proof. You are worse than Joe fukin Biden.

Next thing you know you will be saying PWAD is gonna put ya'll back in chains with no proof.

So where is your fukin proof? If you do not have any real proof from real life, then you need to apologize to PWAD for spewing your hate speech towards him
    Lmao Hensley is a worthless fukkin cracker. There is your proof.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post

Are you kidding me? Have you not been paying attention to his posts through the years?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I never attacked ur law school career, I simply said "if u believe my post had a outcome on the game, maybe ur not too bright". I'm sure when u calm down, u will see there wasn't much of an insult to what i said. U fired back with the high school degree, wash ur car post. It's all good, I've heard worse thrown at me Lol but I'm good.

WTF are you kissing this punk kid's ass for?

PickWinnerAllDay

Lol of course typing in Detroit or wherever can't affect a game. I was just mad man. No coin got madder at my comment than you did. Does he have a crush on you? Seriously though, shitty loss, if you hit the over buy a lotto ticket for me tomorrow.

PickWinnerAllDay

WTF are you kissing this punk kid's ass for?
    Dude you have a family and you are getting riled up over a stranger mildly insulting a stranger. Get a god damned grip.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Are you kidding me? Have you not been paying attention to his posts through the years?
    Just because someone posts a racist remark does not make him a racist. If you said black people like to drink malt liquor and eat watermelon would that make you a racist?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Some of landers rubbed off on you from yesterday.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

This is another epic forum battle

Ockert12
    Ockert12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    This is another epic forum battle

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Don't worry. Giants won't score. Under is golden
    5-1 final!
    these were both fishy

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    these were both fishy
    paco does this all the time. Nothing "fishy" about it.

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pickwinners I want to talk to you for 4 hrs tomorrow

"...Not that there's anything wrong with that"

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Bad beat and an unreal meltdown

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

You think a post has a say on the result of a game?? C'mon mike

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    You think a post has a say on the result of a game?? C'mon mike
    course not... but no coin is so sensitive. I've never seen a 40 year old man get so offended over a small insult from one stranger to another.

Bad beat, rough night, going to bed. Love you all. This board is hilarious... between crustme posting that I'm 2-8 when I'm like 7-3 last 10 in my spreadsheet and no coin crying b/c paco gets insulted this board is always up for some head scratchers.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

course not... but no coin is so sensitive. I've never seen a 40 year old man get so offended over a small insult from one stranger to another.

Bad beat, rough night, going to bed. Love you all. This board is hilarious... between crustme posting that I'm 2-8 when I'm like 7-3 last 10 in my spreadsheet and no coin crying b/c paco gets insulted this board is always up for some head scratchers.
    And yet, what we can always rely on in the end as the one constant here is you being a scumbag person who thinks his shit doesn't stink.

PickWinnerAllDay

And yet, what we can always rely on in the end as the one constant here is you being a scumbag person who thinks his shit doesn't stink.
    Actually, I've admitted several times that I'm a dikk on this forum. So what do you mean I think my shit doesn't stink? That doesn't add up.

I'm just saying you seriously need to lighten up. You seemed downright angry at my comment to another stranger online that wasn't even very offensive compared to thousands of things I read on this forum every day. You just need to calm down and realize that a lot of what is posted here is make believe. I may have gotten upset that I lost some serious money, but you getting upset because I joked that Paco has no post secondary education is silly. I don't even know if that is true and he knows I have no idea.

No coin... i just think you have led a sheltered life. Why else would you get so offended over such a tiny comment such as that? I watched my best friend cough up blood and die in front of me man... Consider the world a shitty place where shitty things happen to good people and maybe you'll be less offended.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Actually, I've admitted several times that I'm a dikk on this forum. So what do you mean I think my shit doesn't stink? That doesn't add up.

I'm just saying you seriously need to lighten up. You seemed downright angry at my comment to another stranger online that wasn't even very offensive compared to thousands of things I read on this forum every day. You just need to calm down and realize that a lot of what is posted here is make believe. I may have gotten upset that I lost some serious money, but you getting upset because I joked that Paco has no post secondary education is silly. I don't even know if that is true and he knows I have no idea.

No coin... i just think you have led a sheltered life. Why else would you get so offended over such a tiny comment such as that? I watched my best friend cough up blood and die in front of me man... Consider the world a shitty place where shitty things happen to good people and maybe you'll be less offended.
    I live a sheltered life? Classic.

I wonder how late I can keep you up given you start law school tomorrow.

I'm in your head. I love it. For a guy who claims he couldn't care less....

PickWinnerAllDay

I wonder how late I can keep you up given you start law school tomorrow.

I'm in your head. I love it. For a guy who claims he couldn't care less....
    Orientation is tomorrow, yes. You're not keeping me up, pumpkin. Was planning to go to sleep in about an hour and a half. Got a show I recorded to watch.

And yes, I am well aware you will waste time. You will spend 3 hours watching line movement to save 3 cents on a $20 bet... do you know how valuable your time is? It is not an opinion or speculation... it is pure math.

You are basically saying 3 hours of spare time (which you could be spending with your children and wife) is worth about 60 cents to you. Unreal.

You keep enjoying your 20 cents an hour buddy.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Orientation is tomorrow, yes. You're not keeping me up, pumpkin. Was planning to go to sleep in about an hour and a half. Got a show I recorded to watch.

And yes, I am well aware you will waste time. You will spend 3 hours watching line movement to save 3 cents on a $20 bet... do you know how valuable your time is? It is not an opinion or speculation... it is pure math.

You are basically saying 3 hours of spare time (which you could be spending with your children and wife) is worth about 60 cents to you. Unreal.

You keep enjoying your 20 cents an hour buddy.
    First it was four hours. Now it's three. So what's the truth? You have no idea, because you're just going by some bullshit other people post.

I post from work. I'm in front of a computer anywhere from 50-60 hours a week. Trust me, this doesn't cut into my family time whatsoever -- but thanks for being so concerned. Like everything else, you're a know-it-all who really has no idea about, well, anything.

PickWinnerAllDay

First it was four hours. Now it's three. So what's the truth? You have no idea, because you're just going by some bullshit other people post.

I post from work. I'm in front of a computer anywhere from 50-60 hours a week. Trust me, this doesn't cut into my family time whatsoever -- but thanks for being so concerned. Like everything else, you're a know-it-all who really has no idea about, well, anything.
    No coin... people have bumped thread after thread where your season long threads end well into the negative. Never a positive season in ANY sport... yet you talk shit to me on a gambling forum? Every record I keep for MLB totals I end up positive. Do you want to know why? I win money at it.

You wouldn't know shit about winning money, so try to not step on my toes pal... you bet your $25 and lurk in peace buddy.

You just come off as insanely bitter always following me around making these stupid as hell comments. I'm better than you man. ON this forum and off. Why bother if you're you?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You of all people should know how easy it is to look like you're here all the time when really you're not on here much at all. Weak sauce kerry.

PickWinnerAllDay

You of all people should know how easy it is to look like you're here all the time when really you're not on here much at all. Weak sauce kerry.
    It is called power posting, no coin. I get the idea. I'm just saying, I don't understand why you worry about price changes that are small when you bet so little. That is an honest comment. I'd maybe worry about price movement betting like I do... but even then, you gotta go with your gut and what your logic tells you will happen. You can't make money chasing line movements, haven't you learned that over the years? You've been doing this a long time haven't you... you can tell yourself there are 20 traps and 20 reverse traps but the reality is there is no way to define a completely separate entity and no game is the same as another game.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

This bet was actually on a great track to win until the horrible display of the Giants' bullpen... Unreal, good luck in the playoffs with this bullpen if you make it, Giants.

Hey you dumb piece of shit this bet was over before you started. Maybe your dumbass should have looked at the ump assignments before the game and see that your had a MAJOR over ump along with a Piece of shit gascan Lincecum on the mound.

Like i said before doesnt suprise me you dont cap shit just throw darts at a ******* board and hope to get lucky.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    Hey you dumb piece of shit this bet was over before you started. Maybe your dumbass should have looked at the ump assignments before the game and see that your had a MAJOR over ump along with a Piece of shit gascan Lincecum on the mound.

Like i said before doesnt suprise me you dont cap shit just throw darts at a ******* board and hope to get lucky.
    thanks for the heads up crusty

The bet was over before it started... yet if Heyward's bunt attempt happens to roll fair, the bet probably wins? I guess you knew it would go foul, leading to back to back HR on the next 2 pitches, right? You're a mother fukkin genius.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Get em' tomarrow picker.

sante'!

First 1234 Last