No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    No coin... people have bumped thread after thread where your season long threads end well into the negative. Never a positive season in ANY sport... yet you talk shit to me on a gambling forum? Every record I keep for MLB totals I end up positive. Do you want to know why? I win money at it.
    2011 NBA playoffs, 2011 college football, 2012 NBA -- take your pick. All threads that wound up well into the black.

Try again. You're on a roll.

You're "better than me"? Son, I've been succeeding in life since before you were a glint in your parents' eyes. I repeat -- you have a lot to learn.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    2011 NBA playoffs, 2011 college football, 2012 NBA -- take your pick. All threads that wound up well into the black.

Try again. You're on a roll.

You're "better than me"? Son, I've been succeeding in life since before you were a glint in your parents' eyes. I repeat -- you have a lot to learn.
    your fairytales are enticing, but Breaking Bad is more interesting.

The successful guy who bets $25 and obsesses over 3 cent line moves... It just doesn't add up. I'd burn $25 before I'd stare at line movement for more than 30 seconds.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

It is called power posting, no coin. I get the idea. I'm just saying, I don't understand why you worry about price changes that are small when you bet so little. That is an honest comment. I'd maybe worry about price movement betting like I do... but even then, you gotta go with your gut and what your logic tells you will happen. You can't make money chasing line movements, haven't you learned that over the years? You've been doing this a long time haven't you... you can tell yourself there are 20 traps and 20 reverse traps but the reality is there is no way to define a completely separate entity and no game is the same as another game.
    A) I've been gambling for three years.
    B) I don't make nearly as many plays based on line movement as you think. Check the times I post plays in my thread. How often am I actually chasing steam and the like? You'd be disappointed to find out not very.

You've been brainwashed.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

The successful guy who bets $25 and obsesses over 3 cent line moves... It just doesn't add up. I'd burn $25 before I'd stare at line movement for more than 30 seconds.
    Brainwashed.

Do a little backtesting before you start stereotyping, which I know is obviously a hobby of yours.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for the heads up crusty

The bet was over before it started... yet if Heyward's bunt attempt happens to roll fair, the bet probably wins? I guess you knew it would go foul, leading to back to back HR on the next 2 pitches, right? You're a mother fukkin genius.
    You are just a complete dumb FUKK. Funny calling me a ghost when I transfered crusty points last week but even that didnt shut your stupid ass up. You are a loser how much ******* time do u spend on here a day ? I guess that happens when you have no ******* friends and are on here crying for attention like a little bitch.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

another tough loss

kerry good luck with law school

i mean it bro, when I was in uni had friends that went into law, half are broke dick ***** and the other are wealthy suicidal drunks

PickWinnerAllDay

Brainwashed.

Do a little backtesting before you start stereotyping, which I know is obviously a hobby of yours.
    I've seen you post lots of times wondering why a line moved a nickel or a few pennies. It isn't all dynamite's posts... you really do take line movements a little too seriously... For instance, you look at the thread about the Braves/Giants game tonight... you said 'blah blah balh hasn't gone into the negative, that says all there needs to be said.'

LOL... you are paranoid. But I'm done for tonight.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Never said I was "successful" at gambling. In three years, I'm down $783 betting $20 per unit (not per game) in all sports. I do this for fun. I have real-world shit to deal with that you couldn't even begin to handle. This is an outlet for me. I don't spend near as much time with this as dipshits like you know who want you to believe, but keep spewing and chewing up the bullshit.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    another tough loss

kerry good luck with law school

i mean it bro, when I was in uni had friends that went into law, half are broke dick ***** and the other are wealthy suicidal drunks
    sounds about right.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I've seen you post lots of times wondering why a line moved a nickel or a few pennies. It isn't all dynamite's posts... you really do take line movements a little too seriously... For instance, you look at the thread about the Braves/Giants game tonight... you said 'blah blah balh hasn't gone into the negative, that says all there needs to be said.'

LOL... you are paranoid. But I'm done for tonight.
    I bet Atlanta. Posted hours before first pitch.

PickWinnerAllDay

Never said I was "successful" at gambling. In three years, I'm down $783 betting $20 per unit (not per game) in all sports. I do this for fun. I have real-world shit to deal with that you couldn't even begin to handle. This is an outlet for me. I don't spend near as much time with this as dipshits like you know who want you to believe, but keep spewing and chewing up the bullshit.
    Ah, right, I can't handle real world shit. Gotcha. Fairytales are starting again. Talk about stereotyping. You don't know what I have handled, am handling, or will handle in the future.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Ah, right, I can't handle real world shit. Gotcha. Fairytales are starting again. Talk about stereotyping. You don't know what I have handled, am handling, or will handle in the future.
    I know how old you are, and what you've posted about yourself. That's more than enough.

PickWinnerAllDay

I bet Atlanta. Posted hours before first pitch.
    Right, so by your comment, you think that the books knew Atlanta would win. That is basically what you were implying. As if they knew Lincecum would suck and Hudson would pitch well. The opposite could have just as easily happened. It was a coin flip, no coin. A coin flip. That is why you are down nearly 40 units in your gambling career. You don't know whats going to happen so I don't know why you pretend the books do either. The books don't make their money by extending themselves. I know you think they do, but they don't.

PickWinnerAllDay

I know how old you are, and what you've posted about yourself. That's more than enough.
    And you assume the truth? And you know very little about me. You'd need to talk to Brock or Griz if anyone on this board and I doubt they'd tell you anything.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay;15794844Bad beat, rough night, [B
    going to bed.[/B]

PickWinnerAllDay

Now you're just wasting time. You work tomorrow, correct? That means you gotta wake up earlier than me. Orientation check in isn't that early.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Right, so by your comment, you think that the books knew Atlanta would win. That is basically what you were implying. As if they knew Lincecum would suck and Hudson would pitch well. The opposite could have just as easily happened. It was a coin flip, no coin. A coin flip. That is why you are down nearly 40 units in your gambling career. You don't know whats going to happen so I don't know why you pretend the books do either. The books don't make their money by extending themselves. I know you think they do, but they don't.
    What was a coin flip? The game? Atlanta kicked San Francisco's ass.

I never said the books "know what's going to happen," but linesmakers are pros, and know a hell of a lot more about a particular game and its ins and outs than you or I do. They can't see the future, but they can get you to go 0-3 on the day.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Now you're just wasting time. You work tomorrow, correct? That means you gotta wake up earlier than me. Orientation check in isn't that early.
    At work right now. I just told you earlier I post from work. Reading comprehension....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

And you assume the truth? And you know very little about me. You'd need to talk to Brock or Griz if anyone on this board and I doubt they'd tell you anything.
    You're a naive, young, know-it-all punk who has a lot to learn -- just like almost all of us were at 22. This is not an "assumption." It's reality.

PickWinnerAllDay

You're a naive, young, know-it-all punk who has a lot to learn -- just like almost all of us were at 22. This is not an "assumption." It's reality.
    I'm smarter than you were at my age though. And I can say that for any age. Intelligence never dies. Well, won't say never.

But yeah, no coin, you're at work at what time? Are you another foreign broke dikk like roxxxy?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'm smarter than you were at my age though. And I can say that for any age. Intelligence never dies. Well, won't say never.

But yeah, no coin, you're at work at what time? Are you another foreign broke dikk like roxxxy?
    You know that how, exactly?

For as "little" as I know about you, you know even less about me. Go to bed, son.

PickWinnerAllDay

You know that how, exactly?

For as "little" as I know about you, you know even less about me. Go to bed, son.
    Let me break this down to you, no coin.

If at your age, I'm arguing with a kid my current age on the internet, I'm going to consider myself a failure.

Let that sink in.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Is the atl sf under on your spreadsheet? I'm not seeing it

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Let me break this down to you, no coin.

If at your age, I'm arguing with a kid my current age on the internet, I'm going to consider myself a failure.

Let that sink in.
    More assumptions.

You have no leg to stand on. I have you confused, flustered and curious. Drives you nuts as a know-it-all -- the idea that maybe your stereotypes and assertions aren't ringing true the way you thought. You're taking weak, desperate jabs at how much I bet, or what I'm doing with my time, or how I spend it with my family and such -- and I'm a stranger to you.

Night, cupcake. I'm logging off. My shift at the 7/11 is over. You'll go to bed with my user name on your mind and a hole in your pocket from this thread's origination.

PickWinnerAllDay

More assumptions.

You have no leg to stand on. I have you confused, flustered and curious. Drives you nuts as a know-it-all -- the idea that maybe your stereotypes and assertions aren't ringing true the way you thought. You're taking weak, desperate jabs at how much I bet, or what I'm doing with my time, or how I spend it with my family and such -- and I'm a stranger to you.

Night, cupcake. I'm logging off. My shift at the 7/11 is over. You'll go to bed with my user name on your mind and a hole in your pocket from this thread's origination.
    You're a nutcase buddy. Won't give you another thought. We'll discuss some things come college basketball maybe civilly. Until then, you're nothing.

First 1234