adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Adam's NFL & NCAAF picks 2012/13!

Really looking forward to the start of the new football season! I'm leaving the pre-season games alone as I always do and will focus on picking winners when the regular season gets under way. Lets make some profit!

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

nice bro who are your nfl leans for week 1?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

GL Adam,

Looking forward to ur write ups and discussing plays...

adam3248

Thanks for the support guys. I am still looking into the week 1 matchups at the moment but will post my leans/picks a.s.a.p
    I'm placing an antepost bet which I will upload details about soon. Best of luck for the season all

adam3248

NFL Ante-post pick..

The 49ers had a strong season last year and were a little unfortunate not to make the Superbowl in the end. This was a pretty big transformation in a relatively short period of time considering the changes made in the coaching staff department.
    Jim Harbaugh will have ensured the 49ers made the most of this off-season period to continue their impressive progression forward into the upcoming campaign and prove last years run wasn't a 'fluke'. A lot of work will have been done this off-season with QB Alex Smith in particular who I believe holds the key 'x factor' in the 49ers chances of ultimately winning the championship or facing early elimination. If Smith can continue to improve his game throughout the season and develop some offensive rhythm, the 49ers will be definate contenders to win it outright. They posess arguably the best defence in the NFL, so improvements in offensive production and efficiency will really make the 49ers dangerous opposition.
    There are obviously other factors that can damage their chances of superbowl success such as injuries to key players but this can be said in relation to any of the superbowl contenders so these are risks that all antepost bettors take regardless of which team they back.
    I predict big things for the 49ers this season and believe there is value in backing them at +1400 which can also provide possible opportunities for cover/hedge bets later on in the season if necessary.
    For these reasons i'll be taking the 49'ers for 0.5 Units Each Way (1/2 odds top 2) at +1400 to win outright.

Pick: SF 49ers to win the Superbowl.

+1400 odds (1/2 top 2 E/W)

Risking 1Unit in total *(0.5Units each way)* to win a potential 10.5Units

Best of luck all!

adam3248

Week 1 NFL Picks:

JAX Jaguars +4 (-110) @ MIN Vikings

PHI Eagles @ CLE Browns Game Total OVER 43 points (-110)

NCAAF Pick:

Idaho @ Bowling Green -16 (-110)

Each pick risking 1.1 Units to win 1 unit

Looking forward to kicking the season off with some winners.

Best of luck!