oldschool02
    oldschool02's Avatar Become A Pro!

oldschool02 2012 nfl plays.

dallas/oakland over 35.0 -194 30$.
    both teams have very solid quarterback rotations. both romo and palmer aren't expected to play more than a series or two, but da boys have two solid back ups behind romo in kyle orton and stephen mcgee. orton is a vet and mcgee was the passing leader in last years preseason, so they should put up numbers against 2nd and 3rd stringers, even if they have some concerns on the o-line. there is a competition for the 3rd wide receiver position behind austin (out) and bryant (game time), so i'm fine with it. actually, dallas has injury problems in the secondary, too. for da raiders, matt leinart and terrelle pryor will play the majority under center. leinart knows the system from new oc greg knapp as knapp was the quarterbacks coach in houston the past two years. actually, i'm lookin forward to see pryor's first game action in the nfl. quarterbacks coach defillippo says that his footwork isnt as good as it should be, but he is still a young guy. they want him to manage the offense in the 2nd half, they want him to pass the ball with accuracy, but pryor is a fast guy, so expect to see him run if necessary. "We're all fast guys on defense, but if you don't get him in the first 10 yards, put your head down and start running," Mitchell said. "He's scary fast." the very solid quarterback rotation for both teams should put up numbers, as i am lean on the over on this one.

oldschool02

0-1, -30$

cleveland +3.0 at green bay -110 30$.
    packers still with injury concerns (shortened at rb, cb). the first team will play about a quarter, then graham harrell will take over under center for most of the game. harrell had two solid drives at san diego, but he didnt looked sharp at all. clevelands first team will play the first half, mccoy and wallace take snaps in the 2nd half. both qbs have starting experience while the packers back ups are inexperienced, so there should be a slight edge, too.

oldschool02

winnipeg +3 vs hamilton -112 75$.
    i thought about taking the ticats here a couple days ago but after watching film and so on i think the bombers are the play. hamilton played inconsistent so far, lots of up and downs. this line is more against winnipeg than pro hamilton. with elliott under center, rb simpson should get more than 15 carries as he had in brinks first game to take pressure of his qb, in brinks 2nd and 3rd game simpsons numbers dropped. anyway, winnipegs #o isnt designed for a pass heavy game, brink averaged 37 passes in his 3 starts. they slipped in behind early every game so far cuz they couldnt score and they had injury problems in their secondary, too. today, they should get a heavy boost with logan and suber back in the line on the defensive side of the ball. inexperienced safeties/corners had to fill in.. now they can establish their offensive gameplan, winnipegs game still should run the ball and let the defense win the games. they couldnt do it so far and therefore they are 1-5. they had a week to regroup and i dont think they are that bad at all. on the other side weakness points for hamilton are the run defense and pass rush... i think its a good spot for winnipeg. simpson carries the workload and elliott gets time to find his rhythm as the defense steps up, too. hamilton will miss andy fantuz and rotate the inside and outside receiver spots. i dont know if this helps an inconsistent team anyway. i really like the homedog here.

oldschool02

pegs 2nd win just as curious as the 1st was. browns an easy 1.

2-1, +64.23$.

starting br btw is 3.000$.

oldschool02

edmonton ml vs montreal -129 60$.
    jyles gets more comfortable each week, with the addition of cory boyd the esks have a loaded backfield now, too. montreals defense has allowed more than 34.0 ppg on the road so far, and w/o whitaker and richardson on offense, i doubt that the als come out w/ a win here.

oldschool02

carolina/miami 1st half over 20.0 -110 20$.
    panthers 1st team offense will play thru the 1st half. newton had in a statistically view not a good game at all against the texans going 2 for 6 or so, but there were some drops and a lousy protection, too. just mistakes that happen early in the year. miami will give both qb's playing time w/ the first offense. the execution wasnt good last week vs tampa bay as garrard went to the doc just a day before the game, but w/ nearly a full week to work with moore and tannehill should be fine tonight against a carolina defense that looked lost last week.. again. they produced some early to's, but they couldnt stop the texans otherwise. should be an up tempo game w/ scoring potencial in the 1st half.

oldschool02

1-1 night, shouldnt have backed esks in this spot.
    3-2, +22.41$.

oldschool02

northwestern -1.5 -110 150$.

syracuse w/ horrendous trainings camp and question marks at running back, their most important position on the offense. they struggled against dual threat quarterbacks last year, so not a good match up at all for the orange.

oldschool02

ml parlay ucla/michigan st/alabama -112 250$.

ucla w/ a 5 star recruit qb against weak #defense, michigan st vs a remolded broncos team and saban's defense vs an one dimensional offense. really like this parlay.

oldschool02

should have waitin for northwestern pk, after a blowed 22 point lead they finally won by 1.

parlay is fine.

4-3, +95.62$.

bulichm
    bulichm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

That game really had it's ups and downs.

oldschool02

kentucky tt u14.5 -110 50$.
    thunderstorms and their weak offense + solid returning group for the cards on defense.. they wont have great support, too, 2600 of their tickets went back to lville. should be somewhat of a snail game, i go with the cards #d.

oldschool02

got a lil lucky on this one, but take it anyway.

5-3, +141.07$.

oldschool02

halftime 3-7.
    ny giants ml vs dallas cowboys +120 25$.
    watchin manning and romo in 2011, i'll have to make this wager.

oldschool02

5-4, +116.07$.

ny jets -3.0 even 50$.

just like the jets in this spot after all the off/-preseason drama and the hype around the bills.

going on with record updates after a full week now.

oldschool02

nc state -3.5 -101 75$.
    solid bounce back spot for wolfpack and glennon coming off a disappointing performance vs a good vols defense and now facing a shorthanded huskies defensive front line.