Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

NFL Preseason Picks + Introduction

It's finally here - it's time to turn the page from the diamond to the gridiron - so definitely check this thread on a daily basis for information and picks (edited in before kickoff)

I'd also like to take this opportunity to officially introduce myself to the SBR community, as many of you have gotten to know me a bit in the baseball forum

• Orange County, CA native
    • Received an electronic media degree from Northern Arizona University - served as one of play-by-play broadcasters for the athletic department
    • Intern and editor/producer for Fox Sports Radio
    • Press box coordinator at Del Mar Racetrack
    • Broadcaster/media relations in the Florida Marlins-St. Louis Cardinals organizations
    • On-Air talent for ESPN Radio 760
    • Content writer/featured handicapper at Pregame in Las Vegas
    • Financial experience working for State Street on behalf of PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company)
    • Betfair's main content writer for US sports
    • Cantor Gaming sports book supervisor at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
    • Bleacher Report's featured sports betting columnist

I've joined up with SBR to help give the company a voice in the Las Vegas market, while also making this the best sports betting information forum in the industry

If you have any questions about handicapping - please feel free in asking them - they will be answered within reason

Let's have a great first year together on the forum

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

Hey Jeff glad to see you in this forum as well. I read your baseball threads daily to make sure im not missing any special situations or stats. Along with my system/program ill be checking your thread to compare my system picks with your info. Thanks again for all of your work.

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

Quote Originally Posted by calmeat View Post
    Hey Jeff glad to see you in this forum as well. I read your baseball threads daily to make sure im not missing any special situations or stats. Along with my system/program ill be checking your thread to compare my system picks with your info. Thanks again for all of your work.
    Good to hear - hope you enjoy college football - I like handicapping that more than the NFL

Pro football is more of a numbers game for me

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

I am probably in the minority but i like Pro football much better. Cant stand to see games with a spread of 35. They just shouldn't play each other. I love trying to cap Pro and hopefully this year will be even more profitable then last. Thanks again for all your hard work.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Welcome, you appear to be a fine addition. SBR is already the best sports betting information forum in the industry.

snobo4rder08
    snobo4rder08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1037

are you going to have any insight on todays preseason games? Or do you not touch them and wait for regular season

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

No, but I have a few more important question about Pimco and the bond market. PM me?