hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

San Diego/ Pittsburgh Over 38

Martyball strike again and he has been taken heat from everyone the last two days. Marty defends Martyball saying that is how I got my 188 lifetime wins. I have to question well how many playoff wins do you have. Two years ago we had a sensational team with Brees at the helm and in the Divisional Playoffs vs the Jets martyball strikes. Sure Kaeding misses the field goal but it should of never gotten to that point.

I believe with all the heat this week Marty will open up his offense throwing 50-55% of the time. The toal seems real low and at 38 I am all over the over. I don't want to ever call a pick a lock but thats what this is looking like to me.

Any opinions?

Over 38 (4 units)

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Two top 5 Defenses here. Also 2 very capable offenses as well. I had this total @ 39.. Well GL dude I think the total is right on but if you like it I might have to think about this..

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I don't have a total # to cap from, yet - as I rarely play them and always lose on them...
    However, I'd take the under here.
    Marty will NOT change who he is based on the Baltimore game... He didn't change his style since he was at KC, nor did he change his style when he was at Cleveland, nor did he change his style when he was coaching the Bedrock Flinstones.
    He is what he is - don't lose sight of that.

Also, I think SD is the play.
    I'm sure you'd win both if you faded me - but that's just my opinion.
    Martyball IMO works MOST of the time in the regular season - just not all the time.
    No way he loses 2x in a row with his style...
    At worst, martingale the following week.
    SD is a fine football club, even if their coach is VERY conservative....
    You really can't argue Marty's regular season record. It's very very nice - and against good teams, it's REAL real nice --- in the regular season.

John Galt1
    John Galt1's Avatar Become A Pro!

tough game to cap here, over would be my guess but Ill prob stay away from the total
    i like pitt +3.5

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

No Martyball tonight. Phillip is airing it out so lets hope he gets a couple in the end zone.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21
    No Martyball tonight. Phillip is airing it out so lets hope he gets a couple in the end zone.
    Theres one in the end zone for you hanco. Im sure there will be more in the 2nd half. Chargers are not done in this one just yet.