Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    ADDING:

1.5* KC -3 -125
    AFC conference is better than NFC conference. ARIZ is in shambles right now. Getting no play from the QB position at all. Leinart being thrown to the wolves is enough reason for me to take the Chiefs in here. Line should be -4 soon so I am getting on this right now.. Would love you're thoughts..
    Strongly against you on this one. In my mind, the Cardinals are the favorite to win this game. The Cardinals have moved the ball at will most of the season, but turnovers - almost all by Warner - have killed them. Leinart isn't exactly being "thrown to the wolves," as he has fantastic weapons to get the ball to (arguably the best group of WRs in the NFL), and he won't make the same mistakes that have killed this team. I don't think he'll be intimidated either, as playing for the Cardinals isn't much more pressure than playing for USC.
    On the other side of the ball, Damon Huard won't be getting a Pro Bowl spot any time soon. The Chiefs have cut back the playbook, and the Cards rush defense is actually pretty strong - they held Dunn and Alexander in check, Vick killed them by running, but Huard can't do that. The Cards should at least contain LJ, because they can afford to leave 8 in the box.
    KC is a totally different team away from Arrowhead, and, as DH mentions, Arizona isn't the easiest road game in the world, and the Cards will be plenty geared for this game. Here's what I really don't get. AZ was a 4.5 point favorite against a STL team that I think is better than this KC team. Is Arizona eight points worse than it was two weeks ago?
    You say the NFC is a weaker than the AFC, and well, you're right. But, KC has only covered one of its last 10 as a road favorite against the NFC. I think that goes to one out of 11, as the Cardinals not only win the game, but do so rather easily.

I do like the Eagles, but I can't play them for some reason. Maybe it's that they have lost 7 in a row against the NFC East, and Andy Reid is a fat idiot - his foolishness in this very matchup last year cost me quite a few dollars, and forever cemented his legacy as a total choke artist - in case the performances of his teams in the playoffs had left any doubts.
    Agree that MNF total is a bit high. Best of luck this week bud.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well we will have to wait and see what happens in this game. I do not like the fact that 71% of the public is on KC.. Nonetheless I would still be surprised if KC didn't win by at least a TD in here.. Too many excuses for Arizona's recent woes and I am not accepting them..

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

imgv94, tell me more why you like the Giants. I notice some others I consider sharp to be on the Giants, but I cannot figure out why for the life of me. I love the Redskins, but I feel like I'm all alone.

To me it's pretty simple. The Redskins are on the right track, and the Giants are infighting. I keep hearing about various players calling out Coughlin. I think the Giants are ready to implode. Maybe that's the motivation. If the Redskins win on Sunday, the media will crucify the Giants.

imgv94

Reasoning for Giants-

It is all about Matchup-

Coming off bye, @ home for a must win versus in my opinion a lesser team. The Giants are a solid team and there only weakness is their secondary and Brunell doesn't have the arm to really test them, all he does is throw 5 yd short passes cause he sucks.. I don't expect Portis to be all that effective against this Giants awesome run D... I just don't see the Redskins in here..

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'll take the Redskins D over the Giants D any day.

As for the offenses, it really comes down to Brunell vs Eli. Believe it or not, I'll take Brunell this week. But, my evaluation is week by week. It won't be long before Eli passes him. Don't tell me that Brunell has a weak arm, that's just silly.

imgv94

Not silly at all, have you seen him recently? Watch the game and we will count how many of his passes are over 10yds.. All Brunell does is throw short little tiny passes and his RB/WR run for the rest.. His stats are extremely misleading cause alot of his pass yardage is after the catch..Brunell is a joke...
    Last edited by imgv94; 10-07-06 at 07:04 AM.

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not silly at all, have you seen him recently? Watch the game and we will count how many of his passes are over 10yds.. All Brunell does is throw short little tiny passes and his RB/WR run for the rest.. His stats are extremely misleading cause alot of his pass yardage is after the catch..Brunell is a joke...
    Do you think that the Giants rush defense is that much better then the Jacksonville D? If you look at the both of them they are very similar in stas and Jacksonville has played one extra game. The skins had no problem moving the ball against the Jags.

The Skins are a team that is just starting to come together and they are finally understanding this offense Saunders has put in place.

Why throw the ball 50 yards downfield when you can put if in the hands of guys like Santana Moss on a 5 yard slant and let him do the rest. To think Brunell is a joke because he is doing what he is being asked to do is just silly. If you watched the Jacksonville game you would have seen a number of passes thrown over 20 yards. Each week they open it up a little more.

mandy
    mandy's Avatar Become A Pro!

in the green bay paper today there saying driver may not play. with green bay's secondary and st louis throwing the ball i think this is a good bet!

imgv94

Begolf you are a Redskins fan and you're opinion is a little bias. I am the same way with my Chargers.. I am in belief that the Giants have a better run defense than the Jags. I would say don't put much into that game vs the Jags..

If you want to judge the Redskins based on that one game,we could mention they gave up 30pts @ Home to the Jags who do not have an overpowering Offense. The Giants have a way better offense than the Jags as well..

begolf25

Yes, I am a skins fan but I don't let that cloud my judgement.

I never said the Redskins defense was playing that great. But what that game did prove is the Skins can move the ball against a very good defense. IMO, a better overall defense then the Giants. The additons of Lavar and Will Demps have not done much to improve the defense of the Giants. Im not sure why you think the Giants might be the best team in the NFL when they give up 30 points a game.

I am not saying the Redskins are going to go to New York and blow out the Giants. Going on the road in the NFC East is never easy. I am just saying the Redskins are a very improved team from the first two weeks. If they can get out early on the Giants I wouldn't be surpirsed to see the Giants self destruct after what has happened in the past few weeks. If not I expect a hard hitting close game decided by a FG or less.

imgv94

If the Redskins play the Giants close and/or beat them then I will be a believer. I guess we will see tomorrow.. I still have major doubts this is a quality team..

begolf25

The reality of the situation is the Redskins are 2-2 and the Giants are 1-2. Both teams with some very bad showings. This is a huge week for both teams to show which one is ready to step up and live up to the hype. GL this weekend.

jbbulldawg2003@hotmail.co
    jbbulldawg2003@hotmail.co's Avatar Become A Pro!

A huge Pats fan here

Damon Huard used to be the backup QB to Dan Marino in 2000, before he was cut and signed with New England to be teh backup QB. This may sound like ancient history, but Huard was 4-1 in games as a backup to Dan Marino.

KC has a pretty good ground game, so Huard doesent have to take over the game to win. The defensive secondary is a veteran group, so expect them to take away Edge early, and force Leinart to pass. I would think that KC would be relying on coverage schemes to confuse Leinart, and keep the Cards in passing situations.

Just me two cents. I dont think it will be a rout, but 28-13 sounds about right.

Side note:

Keep in mind the names of the QBs Huard has played behind:

Dan Marino
    Drew Bledsoe
    Tom Brady
    Trent Green

Im not saying that Damon Huard is the next Kurt Warner or Rich Gannon, however keep in mind even though he is a career backup, we're not talking about someone who has backed up scrubs. He may have enough talent to be a starter on some teams, and as a season veteran, is probably looking at his last chance to shine.
    Last edited by jbbulldawg2003@hotmail.co; 10-07-06 at 10:45 PM.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Good luck IMG, I think I'm passing on all the games you're betting this week (didn't read your teasers though)

imgv94

Thanks JB and Owned

ADDING:

1*NE -6 1st half -116

imgv94

FINAL PLAYS:

SIDES/TOTALS:

2* EAGLES -1 -111
    2* KC -3 -125
    1* Jags -6 -112
    1* Giants -4
    1* Giants ML -212
    1* NE -6 (1st Half) -116

PARLAYS/TEASERS

2* 3 Team 10 Pt Teaser
    CHI PK
    NE PK
    BALT +14

1.5* 3 Team 10pt Teaser
    NE PK
    CHI PK
    JAX +3.5

1* 3 TM 10pt Teaser
    Bears PK
    Pats PK
    Giants +5.5

1* TEASER 6.5 pts -110

Vikings -0.5
    Balt/Den Under 40

1* 4 Team 13pt Teaser -120
    Chicago +2
    Jax +6
    Indy -5.5
    Den/Balt Under 46

0.5* Teaser +150
    IND -11
    NE -3
    BALT +11

imgv94

If Baltimore doesn't lose by 14 and the score is less than 40 my record will be

8-3-1 +7.64 Units.. I would love that..

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by JNagz21
    New England PK
    Chicago PK
    Jacksonville +3.5
    3 very solid teams and i dont expect any of them to lose sunday.
    Looked so good to me I played it for two units! Thanks!!

Doc JS

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6616

If Baltimore doesn't lose by 14 and the score is less than 40 my record will be

8-3-1 +7.64 Units.. I would love that..

good work gyno.....glad to c you are still rolling along

mn

imgv94

Thanks Mr.NBA still not a big winner yet..

ADDING:

1* 5.5pt Teaser +102
    BRONCOS PK
    (Week 6)Bengals -0.5

Awesome value here and hedging my teaser bet at same time..
    Last edited by imgv94; 10-09-06 at 03:52 AM.

imgv94

SBR!!!!

WEEK 5: 8-3-1 +7.64 Units

YTD: 43-30 +17.08 Units 59%

plus we have this going as well- for next week!!
    1* 5.5pt Teaser +102
    BRONCOS PK
    Bengals -0.5

+17 units not bad, considering we were down 11 units at one point in week one. So we have made +28 Units since then.. Very nice little season we are having here and hopefully we can continue it next week.. Thanks to everyone who talks about the games with me and let's hope we can continue this.. May you have a great week...
    Last edited by imgv94; 10-09-06 at 10:52 PM.

imgv94

Nevermind.. Sorry

First 12