SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doc's Sports: Titans +9 vs. Cowboys

Titans +9 vs. Cowboys

Game Time: 10/1/2006 1:00:00 PM
    By: Doc's Sports
    http://www.phoenixsports.com

Tennessee will host Dallas Sunday, and the home Titans plus the points is the way to go.

The Titans are getting too many points against a team coming off a bye with the game.

Dallas is injured at the wide receiver position meaning Drew Bledsoe will not be able to throw the football down the field for distance. This will be a low scoring game and expect the Titans to play their best game of the season, as they need to keep fan interest up since losing their first three games of the season.

Tennessee will stay within a field goal.

Play: Titans +9

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

titans offense is pretty much trash

i think T.O. will play

only thing keeping dallas from smashing tennessee is the possibility bledsoe might turn it over a few times

i go with dallas -9

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

No mention of Dallas defense either. Barring the TO's mentioned by GG. I don't see the Dallas defense giving up more than 10. I see Dallas pounding out the running game and controlling the clock, shortening the game. Under might be the best play on this game.

sjelveh
    sjelveh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRforum Staff
    Titans +9 vs. Cowboys

Game Time: 10/1/2006 1:00:00 PM
    By: Doc's Sports
    http://www.phoenixsports.com

Tennessee will host Dallas Sunday, and the home Titans plus the points is the way to go.

The Titans are getting too many points against a team coming off a bye with the game.

Dallas is injured at the wide receiver position meaning Drew Bledsoe will not be able to throw the football down the field for distance. This will be a low scoring game and expect the Titans to play their best game of the season, as they need to keep fan interest up since losing their first three games of the season.

Tennessee will stay within a field goal.

Play: Titans +9
    This by far has to be the most intelligent and comprehensive write up I have ever seen. Being a titan fan I would be an idiot not to bet them.

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sjelveh
    This by far has to be the most intelligent and comprehensive write up I have ever seen. Being a titan fan I would be an idiot not to bet them.

No way Dr. Phil's writeups were way better than this.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would lean towards the Titans plus the points in this game. Although, it's not a game I would even really consider playing myself though.

anthon9283
    anthon9283's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Bledsoe will find Glenn a lot in this game with the Titans poor defense. If TO does play its just another good receiver they will have against the D.