InSpades
    InSpades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Why SHOULDN'T I take the under in the Chargers/Raiders game?

First career start for Chargers QB. Chargers strong on defense. The only reason not to take the under would be Monday Night games are usually high scoring.

IS

sportsfun
    sportsfun's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5175

i still think with the raiders defense that this can go over. and brooks and moss and porter should tally points too.

JohnnyBoy928
    JohnnyBoy928's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I am not touching Over/Under on this one... Monday night is usually high scoring... Out of norm schedule tonight and a new broadcaster (ESPN)... Do not like that bet...

Quote Originally Posted by InSpades
    First career start for Chargers QB. Chargers strong on defense. The only reason not to take the under would be Monday Night games are usually high scoring.

IS

psycho44
    psycho44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfun
    i still think with the raiders defense that this can go over. and brooks and moss and porter should tally points too.
    man the Raider's defense was sick during pre-season holding teams to 3 unders and only last meaningless game of pre-season going over. Yeah I know it's only pre-season, but these two teams have a bitter rivalry history and this game will be a battle of the trenches.

Interesting to note, if I can recall Chargers won the last 6 meetings or so.

InSpades
    InSpades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Raiders team total under 20.5 looks good to me.

IS

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Monday night now is the old Sunday night, though. I don't think there will be as much electricity that the old MNF had.

JohnnyBoy928
    JohnnyBoy928's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gummo
    Monday night now is the old Sunday night, though. I don't think there will be as much electricity that the old MNF had.
    Man its ESPN HD BABY!!!!!! Makes the old monday night graphics look like garbage... and the game play is so much more detailed... The camera views are amazing....

I do agree with them working on their casting... Get a hottie girl in there somewhere for sure.. hahahahah