jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Will Bledsoe Get Benched Next Week?

He looked real bad and cannot move anymore in the pocket . Dallas is in trouble if they play him. I have never seen Drew play this bad, is he finsihed? I say yes. Dallas should of buried them and Owens was open all day and Bledsoe kept missing him or over throwing him. Insiders say Parcells is dying to play Romo

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I saw Romo in the last preseason game, and he looks like the real deal. Bledsoe is just too immobile. I feel bad for Bledsoe, because he's been a true soldier his entire NFL career, but he just doesn't have "it".

Maybe Parcells is trying to get a little more confidence in his O-line before he throws the fresh meat (Romo) out there. The Cowboys O-line is very much a work in progress at the moment.

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I think JJ is on to something here. Bledsoe just looks too much like a statue. I think this Romo stuff from the preseason is not overblown.

E

sportsfreek
    sportsfreek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bledsoe was horrible, big INT in big situation. But Parcells will stick with Bledsoe at least 2 more games...if they go 0-3 I think there's a real chance we see Romo....The sooner the better for Dallas, Bledsoe looks bad.

dmmd98
    dmmd98's Avatar Become A Pro!

He won't be but he should. By now you already know what you are going to get from Bledsoe and it isn't very good. Besides Parcells is not the kind of coach to trust his season to a young unproven QB.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

biggest problem with Bledsoe is his lack of mobility...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think we have a few more weeks, before we really hear this type of talk about Romeo.

We all know how Parcels feels about his veterans on that team, especially the ones that go way back with him from other teams.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

but

he looked ok in the 1st quarter though. and jacksonville has a real good defense.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by bubba
    he looked ok in the 1st quarter though. and jacksonville has a real good defense.
    Half the NFL has a real good defense. If Dallas wants to make a championship run, it's going to have to find a way to cope with playing against a real good defense. I think this will keep coming back up. It isn't getting any easier next weekend for Dallas with Washington coming to town.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

who is Bledsoe's backup btw?...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by pags11
    who is Bledsoe's backup btw?...
    Tony Romo.

Zikaris
    Zikaris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold
    He looked real bad and cannot move anymore in the pocket . Dallas is in trouble if they play him. I have never seen Drew play this bad, is he finsihed? I say yes. Dallas should of buried them and Owens was open all day and Bledsoe kept missing him or over throwing him. Insiders say Parcells is dying to play Romo
    Tony Romo is way way way way WAY over-hyped. Bledsoe should be the QB all season. The cowboys played a good team and struggled. It's not like they got rolled by green bay.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Drew is not a tough guy!

Reminds of Chrissy Everett!

InSpades
    InSpades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

He doesn't look any more imobile to me than in the past.

IS