scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

week 1 Bills @ Pats

I dont really like betting favs but i think the bills get destroyed in this game by atleast 2 td's. The offense was terrible last year and now you have replaced Moulds with Pearless Price, good luck to the bills this year from watching their preseason games i think its gonna be a very long one. Any feedback on NE would be appreciated get more info on the bills in this area.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

NE will be lucky to make the playoffs this year

hard to stay on top for so long

still got brady and bill b but you need more than that in the nfl

luckily jets and bills suck

fish is only competition

some other divisions and i would say NE is in trouble

jbbulldawg2003@hotmail.co
    jbbulldawg2003@hotmail.co's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im a Pats fan, so i can kind of give you an idea as to why the Pats own the Bills

The Patriots D line always dominate the Bills O-Line, so the Bills always have a hard time running against the Pats. ,Vince Wilfork, the nose for New England is really coming on, so he dominates in the trenches, and along with Richard Seymour, thats why a lot of teams have a hard time handling the D-Line.

Basically, the only chance the Bills have is to pressure Brady into mistakes and stope the run. Laurence Maroney may be out for the game, if he is out, I would avise to stay away from this game, because the Pats may not cover the 10 point spread without Maroney. I dont see the Pats having much trouble with the Bills offense quite frankly, so pehaps the only questions that remain in my mind are special teams and the effect Takeo Spikes will have on the Defense.

In the end, im looking at a 23-10 victory. 23-13 maybe with a couple defensive/special teams lapses.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyy11
    I dont really like betting favs but i think the bills get destroyed in this game by atleast 2 td's. The offense was terrible last year and now you have replaced Moulds with Pearless Price, good luck to the bills this year from watching their preseason games i think its gonna be a very long one. Any feedback on NE would be appreciated get more info on the bills in this area.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Dick Jauron is garbage!

One of the worst HCs

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think the Bills even know what direction there heading right now Scorpion. This team is just pathetic right now, so needless to say I couldn't back them in this game.

twotall
    twotall's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree that NE should dominate BUF. They have won 5 in a row over BUF including a 35 - 7 beating last December. NE will be looking to show the league they are still one of the best.

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm all over NE. They are definitely my top play for the W/E.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

NE isn't going anywhere soon. I'm not saying pre-season is any 'true' gauge, but they played the best all-around football in all football situations of all the teams in the preseason IMO.

Plus, they have too many playmakers. Brady doesn't need studs to win and that defense is as well coached as any in the NFL.

I know a lot of people want to see NE fall, but this year? it isn't going to happen.
    I also think NE wins this game easy, but I smell late scores by Buffalo, so picking anything but NE on the moneyline is too close to call here, IMO...
    Buffalo is a team on the rise this year, I believe. They have enough talent to be very close to the 'bubble' and be in the middle of the pack in a tough AFC.