Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Peyton Manning's new team is.......

The Kansas City Chiefs!!

I correctly said all along that the Redskins & Jets HAD NO SHOT contrary to many of these so called experts. I live in Indy and we know how Peyton thinks for the most part. Arizona could be a nice fit but they're not in the AFC and they're also in a division that has gone from the leagues worst year after year to a potential powerhouse. SF has a monster defense, Seattle is very good defensively as well, and St. Louis just prison-raped Dan Snyder for RG3 to go with alot of other young talent. Miami is the best option besides KC but Peyton will never be the big man on campus like he would be in KC. KC is a smaller Midwestern market just like Indy with real fans....compared to Miami or Arizona where 60% of the people are from somewhere else. The Chiefs have weapons on both sides of the ball...A TON of cap space and I guarantee PM respects Romeo Crennel because he baffled Manning for most of his career. KC also plays a last place schedule in a horrible division. Denver is rebuilding, Oakland is Oakland, and San Diego is about to go on a Indy like freefall imo. KC just makes the most sense unless Manning really loves South Florida or needs the warm weather for his neck.

Roto97
    Roto97's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not really sure about that. Hes not even planning a visit to KC.

NFL Network’s Jason La Canfora reports that free agent Peyton Manning has “nothing scheduled” after his Saturday night and Sunday visit in Arizona. Manning is expected to return to his Miami condo following the meeting with Cardinals brass.
    While La Canfora acknowledges that this is “subject to change,” Manning is apparently not planning a stop in Kansas City before heading back east. Chiefs owner Clark Hunt is interested in Manning, but there are no indications that the feeling is mutual.
    So the three favorites to sign Manning are the Broncos, Cardinals, and Dolphins, the latter of whom Manning will presumably visit when he returns to South Beach. Among the trio, a clear frontrunner has yet to emerge.