John Galt1
    John Galt1's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's no way Tampa Bay wins 9 games!!!!

Check it out!!

http://www.pinnaclesports.com/guestc...0Season%20Wins

Even at -176 this seems like easy money to me.
    Simms sucks, their best receiver should turn 50 by the end of the year, their defense has declined and their head coach is overrated.
    They might ride Caddilac to 5 or 6 wins but with there schedule theres no way this team comes even close to 9 wins... no way!!!

Unless you think David Boston will make a huge impact

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I pretty much agree, especially about Limo Sims. Eight wins would be the best I can see.

Welcome to SBR, by the way

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Too much juice, imo. But, if you are that confident, parlay it with your other picks.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

they might not go over the 8.5 wins, but theres no way i could lay 176 on this one at all. thats just nuts IMO

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

I agree on Simms. The guy makes one good pass that was dropped in the end zone in the Redskins playoff game and now many media people are saying this guy is good? Likely no one wants to rip him because dad is an announcer. They could easily fall back, but I feel better about the under if it was 10.

kbhirsch
    kbhirsch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1645

Not sure about this one. Even though the defense is getting old, it is still above average. Cadillac is great although the O-Line is a bit suspect. Simms is improving although I still think he has a ways to go. Carolina and Atlanta will be pretty tough in that division, but I still think they will win 8 or 9 games, so I would stay away from that bet.

John Galt1

This might have been be the most overrated team in the NFL before the season started. Not anymore I guess.

sportsfun
    sportsfun's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5175

well only one game, they still have a good defense and maybe if simms continues to struggle, go eith the backup.

JohnnyBoy928
    JohnnyBoy928's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am an idiot... instead of using my head I played this game with my emotions... NEVER DO THAT... I know thats the rules but its hard... I live like 40 minutes from the stadium and usually am a Home Team fan... but when it takes food off of my table then I have to do what I have to do...

Tampa is awful... and will remain awful... Simms is trying to live up to daddy and it can never happen... his father probably flew down to bitch slap him... hahahahahah

Even with the heavy hitters they have on offense , it would seem that Simms can not even throw accuratly to them anyways...
    Plus how they sounded after the game... well looks like the team is not as tight as one would have us believe... There is tension with this team and looks like it is there to stay...

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

The Bucs are sportin' a pretty tough schedule, too. They head to Atlanta this weekend and then host the Panthers - who looked pretty rank themselves yesterday.

After watching Drew Brees and Reggie, marching with the Saints the following week likely won't be any parade for the Bucs, either.

Also on the schedule are Cincy, Philly, the Giants and Pittsburgh ... they'll be lucky to win 8, IMHO.

John Galt1

Looking better and better, now I wish I had put some more money on this play.
    TB stinks, they have scored a grand total of 3 points in 2 games.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

So far so good John.

Lets not forget to mention that Simms has 0 TD's and 6 Interceptions already on the year too.

Zikaris
    Zikaris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    So far so good John.

Lets not forget to mention that Simms has 0 TD's and 6 Interceptions already on the year too.
    Simms looked so damned prommising last year to. Maybe it's because Joey Galloway is like 70 years old he needs some reciever help.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Everyone is talking about how bad Tennessee and Oakland are, but I think TB is just as bad. Their defense is slightly better, but their offense could possibly be the worst in the NFL.

John Galt1

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack
    Everyone is talking about how bad Tennessee and Oakland are, but I think TB is just as bad. Their defense is slightly better, but their offense could possibly be the worst in the NFL.
    I woulnt say they are as bad as those teams (might wanna add the Texans) but they won't win more than 5 or 6 games. They will lose to Carolina next week.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nice call Johnny.. TB will lose this week also.. They will be 0-3 to start the season.. Players won't play with fire and will end the season 4-12..

TexAg001
    TexAg001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would you guys trust a QB that had anothers mans initial tattoed on his body?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...t/4153409.html

anthon9283
    anthon9283's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TexAg001

Wow thats...umm... special? Nice find lol

JohnnyBoy928
    JohnnyBoy928's Avatar Become A Pro!

I knew it... and it will go for next week too... I will probably not touch there games from now on.... unless that is to play against them... Which is probably a lock...

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    Nice call Johnny.. TB will lose this week also.. They will be 0-3 to start the season.. Players won't play with fire and will end the season 4-12..

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by TexAg001

Wow who would of thunk it

Phil Simms and Mike Shanahan's sons are hot for one another. Heterosexuals do not do that..

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Nice call before the year started. I predicted 8-8 before the year began, looks like I was high as well.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

We should change the thread title to "Tampa Bay will not score nine points in any game this season"

rezster
    rezster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23023

TB will be 0-3 after this weekend, I'll be amazed if the finish better than 7-9.