ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Patriots WILL NOT lose this game

The New England Patriots... having lost their last Super Bowl vs the Giants, while being 18-0 at the time and going for PERFECTION... having lost to the Giants this season (to have their home win streak snapped)... are a 100% absolute lock to win Super Bowl XLVI!

No way they lose another Super Bowl to Eli Manning and the Giants! Not when they are going for revenge, and to top it off... win the Super Bowl in the house that Brady's arch rival, Peyton Manning built!!!

The Patriots are suiting up in the Colts locker room... and will be celebrating a Lombardi win in Indianapolis

All this while Peyton Manning may never play another game again for the Colts!

The cameras will show the reactions from Peyton, dad... etc when the final outcome is all but certain... to show the pain on their faces to the entire world!

Take it from one loyal Colts fan, the Patriots WILL NOT lose this game. AND it SUCKS TO NO END

...goodbye SBR, I've placed my bets to at least make good money off the Patriots win. Leaving house to watch the game with family with the biggest HDTV. Will stop at Arby's on the way there... yum

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

if i was on patriots i would hate to see a thread like this if i was superstitious in any way

lol at stopping at Arby's on the way to a superbowl party. how big could the hdtv be if theyre not showing some food? how much you got on pats?

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Arby's sauce or horseradish?

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

OP is one of the biggest condescending pricks on this forum.

He's the kind of guy who will make a thread like "You're An Idiot If You Didn't Take the Lakers Tonight" when their up 20 in the 4th quarter.

I feel much better about my Giants pick after reading this thread. Thanks guy.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    OP is one of the biggest condescending pricks on this forum.

He's the kind of guy who will make a thread like "You're An Idiot If You Didn't Take the Lakers Tonight" when their up 20 in the 4th quarter.

I feel much better about my Giants pick after reading this thread. Thanks guy.
    Lol yeah sure pal...and look at them giants! So far so good!