FEAR THE 407
    FEAR THE 407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

My Super Bowl Prop Bets

Ok, first off i'm betting on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl, with my logic being that the giants win earlier in the season was a last second win, the patriots are playing much better football and beat my ravens whom I thought if they were beaten that would be the super bowl champ. Also, i'm willing to lose money if Tom Brady loses twice to Eli Manning because I don't see it happening.

With that being said, some props i'm betting on for the superbowl are:

Wes Welker OVER 6.5 catches (-150 juice) Short underneath routes, Brady's main target, I see him meeting this in the first half

Will there be a 2 point conversion converted? NO (-550 juice) This virtually has no chance of happening, first they have to be in a situation to go for 2, then they actually have to convert it

OVER 3 Field Goals made (-160 juice) Since it's the big game I think some players will choke and force their teams to settle for FGS

Some plays I like:

Aaron Hernandez OVER 5.5 catches (-135 juice) with the Gronk injury, I think he's going to be big at TE

How many fumbles will be LOST in the game by BOTH teams? OVER 1 (-170 juice) Meaning if Ahmad Bradshaw fumbles and the giants recover, it doesn't count

Will Tom Brady throw at least one interception? NO (+120 Juice) Any time you can get + odds on Tom Brady NOT throwing a pick in the biggest game of his career, I think you have to take it

I don't have any Giants props up since i'm betting on the Patriots I don't want to have to root for the G-Men in any way.

Opinions on the props you like and dislike and why appreciated

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

commenting on ur FGs prop, i agree with ur analysis, but my play is a little different on FGs, and keep in mind i only bet +EV props

BOTH teams make 33+ yard FGs +175 (5dimes)

GL!

FEAR THE 407
    FEAR THE 407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    commenting on ur FGs prop, i agree with ur analysis, but my play is a little different on FGs, and keep in mind i only bet +EV props

BOTH teams make 33+ yard FGs +175 (5dimes)

GL!
    Would just hate to see teams made 25-32 yarders and you not get the W, if you think they make at least two you're much safer just betting with the 3.

BOL

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

yeah i dont pay big juice on prop bets...only +_EV for me on props....been rolling with 14 of 18 wins in playoffs too...all +100-+235

i actually love it...id really hate to have 4+ attempts anf both make 33+ and would have won a +175 rather than -160 too...just personal prefrences ya know...hope we both win it

goodluck on urs!!!