innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Last years Superbowl.

I knew better than bet against Don Cappers. I was right his defense got him to and and won the Superbowl.

This year as much as the Line says Giants are the underdog. I would say that in fact the Patriots feel as though they are the underdog.

That being said there is one rule of thumb I don't bet against no matter how big the game is.

I never bet against Bill Belichick when he has 2 weeks to prepare for a game.

Rest assured the Staight Up winner will get Brady tied with Monatana in 16 post season wins as well as Bill tying Chuck Nole in Lombardi trophies.

NEVER BET AGAINST BILL WITH 2 WEEKS TO PREPARE.

Thats it short and sweet.

Your Welcome.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I'm completly agree with you. Brady wants that 16th playoff win and his fourth ring. Bill on 2 weeks to prepare is deadly too. I'm most likely going to sit out betting a side on Sunday

innovation

Crazy how much noise there is for giants this year. I am a dog hunter and I never bet patriots because of inflation. In my opinion it's a great spot to get a big favorite at a reasonable price. Much like the heat at Philly on Friday

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Defense wins championships, the Giants have the better defense. But this will be close.

innovation

I have bet all year on dogs with the better defense. This is a different animal. Nobody prepares like Belichick. I have a strong dislike for patriots but I as much as I dislike that team he is the greatest coach of our time.

Patriots defense has been suspect all year and yet the giants have allowed 75 more points this year. It's a chess game and I want my money on the master.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

didnt belichick have two weeks to prepare when they lost to the giants last time?

innovation

Yep he did and the majority was on the patriots unlike this Super Bowl. He is a human with a outstanding ability to know his opponent in every aspect.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

giants win...now your welcome

innovation

The patriots averaged 5 penalties a game this year and the giants 5.9. Both averaged 5.8 on the road. The last 3 pats have averaged 2.3 while giants 6.3.

A head coach can make a big difference in the outcome of a game. I have pays ahead in 12 of 19 numbers I look at on both sides of the ball. If you look at last 3 They defensively overall a better team.

innovation

I am playing these 2 props

Giants win 1st half/pays win the game. +500

Will team to score first win game? No +140

Hopefully at half time all the giant backers are already counting their chickens only to end up with feathers.

innovation

Pats under 5 penalties went from -110 to -130

Belichick won't disappoint

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats 42 - Giants 17

innovation

That would be nice I have it close with a 28-26 Patriots win. That's why I took ML ate some chalk but down want a back door

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Didn't the Pats have 2 weeks to prepare against Pitt this year after there bye week and got man handled against a good defense?

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    didnt belichick have two weeks to prepare when they lost to the giants last time?
    Fact!

innovation

Um if you recall they went to Pitt last year and dismantled them at there house. Remember Brady pumping his fist and they didn't call the dogs off.

Dont think that Pitt didnt circle this game this year as they were extremely embarrassed last year.

I am telling you when Belichick feels scorned has time to motivate and prepare his team it's not wise to bet against

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Manningham to have a big day. Bellidik will gameplan to take Cruz out of the offense, Hicks will see a lot of double coverage. I see manningham getting man to man most of the game. book it

innovation

[QUOTE=Ambition;13605645]Didn't the Pats have 2 weeks to prepare against Pitt this year after there bye week and got man handled against a good defense?[/

So you think giants defense is better than Pitt?

Do you think as of today Giants overall defense is better than the Pats?

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    I am playing these 2 props

Giants win 1st half/pays win the game. +500

Will team to score first win game? No +140

Hopefully at half time all the giant backers are already counting their chickens only to end up with feathers.
    For the record, that first prop is up to +600 at 5dimes at the moment.