ArMaNiBoYnYc
    ArMaNiBoYnYc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Wait a minute.....

so I've been ranting about how I'm going to throw 2k on the giants ml...but i never stopped and looked at the 55 total....honestly i think this game goes under, how a lot have been mentioning. any thoughts??? should i go 1k ml and 1k under 55????

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

The total in the regular season game between the Gmen and NE was 51.5. Vegas bumps these totals up for the big game because the public likes to bet overs. So I think you are getting value in the under. However, it would suck to have both and watch the Gmen hang around 35 on that suspect NE defense and get a split. For me it's tough to pick a side, so I playing the under as well. Good luck.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I had it around 34-27 Giants but that was with a healthy Gronk. I'm hearing that he's going to be 80% at best so NE might actually try to run a little more and play ball control. NY yes...total no imo

ArMaNiBoYnYc

john interesting point..would hate the spit, wouldn't even be a split because the under is 1200 for 1000 so god forbid i would be down -200 in a split. mr handicap able also makes a great point ...but common bro 34-27???really???not jinxing but i don't think in this game

john230

Quote Originally Posted by ArMaNiBoYnYc View Post
    john interesting point..would hate the spit, wouldn't even be a split because the under is 1200 for 1000 so god forbid i would be down -200 in a split. mr handicap able also makes a great point ...but common bro 34-27???really???not jinxing but i don't think in this game

What book are you using? 5 dimes has the under at minus 110. Maybe you should shop around if you plan on doing the under and the Gmen.

ArMaNiBoYnYc

my local guy. but just thinking about going with the ml. are u just going to be on the under or u like one of the sides?

john230

Quote Originally Posted by ArMaNiBoYnYc View Post
    my local guy. but just thinking about going with the ml. are u just going to be on the under or u like one of the sides?

I am off the side, but I would take the Gmen if I had to make a pick.

ArMaNiBoYnYc

definitely. never did it cross my mind to go with the pats, giants just have a better team though we never know. but the gmen looked confident coming off that plane. nicks, manning,jacobs,cruz, brawshad, manningham whoa why are the giants underdogs again?

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the UNDER 55

and Giants ML

do what you said Armani... half on G-men and half on the UNDER

i'm on them both

G/L

ArMaNiBoYnYc

sambooka, trying to grow some balls and get on the under lol definitely on the gmen ml GL