BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

I WATCHED 2 MINUTES OF THAT BULLSHIT IT WASNT LIKE THIS IN YEARS PAST.ITS ONLY GOTTEN REALLY BAD THE LAST 6-8 YEARS BECAUSE THE GUYS ARE MAKING SO MUCH MONEY NOW THERE AGENTS TELL THEM TAKE IT EASY YOUR WORTH MILLIONS AND YOUR ONLY GETTING PAID 50 GRAND FOR THIS GAME.THE AVERAGE AMERICANS DREAM ID TO GET PAID TO GO TO HAWAII BUT NOT THESE F-CKING GUYS ITS AN INCONVIENCE TO THEM.

THIS GAME HAS TO STOP WHY DO THEY NEED THIS PRO BOWL JUST PICK THE PRO BOWL TEAM ANNOUNCE IT SO THE PLAYERS CAN GET THERE BONUSES END OF STORY

BASEBALL IS THE ONLY DECENT ALL STAR GAME ESPECIALLY NOW THAT IT MEANS HOME FIELD IN THE WORLD SERIES

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

As bad as the game was in years past you never saw a total of 73.before the guys started making so much money they at least put in an effort in the pro bowl.i think the total back even 10 years ago was 50 or so.the quarterbacks didnt pass on every play like they do now it used to be somewhat of a running game and grind it out.now its an air show and nobody gives a f-ck.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I think it got pretty entertaining 3rd and 4th quarter. AFC defense seemed to get a little pissed with the onside kicks and fake punt, and Weddle playing like a white boy with a big chip on his shoulder. There were several plays that didn't look any different than an NFL game. Of course I'm happy though because I had AFC.

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

The rules they have are just so stupid. have to have a FB, can't have more than 3 wide, not blitzes

randy4u
    randy4u's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

We all know pro wrestling is fake but at least they make it look real. These pro bowl players dont even attempt to make it look real. They need to do away with this game if this is the way pro players play. They suck!!!!!!!

First 123