MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Prediction & Analysis and Wager for Super Bowl XLVI

The New York Giants and the New England Patriots are 5-0 SU in their last five games. The New York Giants are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 playoff games but are 2-4 SU in their last six against New England.The Patriots are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 playoff games and are just 1-5 ATS in their last six games versus the Giants.But Brady has the clutch gene as well.The real question is the Patriots defense, who by the way had one of its best outings last week against defensive juggernauts Baltimore.The defense held Baltimore to minus-4 yards on its first three first-down runs and forced the Ravens to go three-and-out each time.The run stoppers shut down the Ravens’ Ray Rice, the league’s total yardage leader, who was limited to 78 yards, while the underrated New England secondary came up bigger than expected in the second half on Brandon Spikes’ fourth-quarter interception Brady,however,is still the NFL’s best big-game quarterback.The Patriots have a more versatile running game than they did in Super Bowl XLII, and they could find success on the ground against a Giants defense that’s more interested in getting upfield than it is stopping the run—the Niners did run for 150 yards on the Giants in the NFC title game.The status of TE Rob Gronkowski’s ankle injury, which the Patriots will guard like a state secret, is also something to keep an eye on going forward. .So? Well,as for the Giants, you could say that if not for a fumble by San Francisco’s backup punt returner,they would be headed to the golf course instead of the Superbowl.The Niners’had Manning on the run every time he held onto the ball for more than a second, and he was far less effective as a result, going 32 for 58 attempts.Again, the Patriots’ defense doesn’t get a lot of credit as a pass rushing squad, but they managed just two fewer sacks all year than the Niners’,so they are certainly competent and should be able to flush Manning from the comfort of his pocket all game long.This is a very tough game to call but I have to go with New England with a 7 point teaser odds[10/13]..-2 1/2 to +5 1/2 and move the 7 points to the over from 55 to 62 and take the under So my bet is New England +5 1/2 and the under at 62. I will lay the $130 to win $100 with a dime bet. New England has better talent,better depth,and a far better coach.in this one.
    I want to Personally Want To Thank All SBR Members & Internet Friends and Personal friends for Great Season with SBR Sports Forum and Reading my Threads and Comments.Had a great year with 24-9-1 and playoffs 5-2
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    Points Awarded:

DOMINATER gave MR.HARRYtheHAT 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I think you may be using 'selective' analysis to reconcile your pick here. While the Giants could easily be golfing as you say, the Pats could also as the Ravens blew the win with that dropped TD and again with that blown field goal at the end (which wouldn't have won the game of course but would have sent it into OT). They also made Flacco look great in the second half and he ended with a total of over 300 yards (something he's typically hard pressed to do). How will this same unit fare against a better QB in Eli and a much deeper and more talented set of WR's? That particular matchup (NY's offense and WR's vs the Pats secondary trends heavily in the Giants favor). I do agree that the Pats front 7 is coming together at the right time BUT the knock has always been on their secondary and it's well founded. I'm no homer for the Giants, I really think this game could go either way but I'll take the 3.5 pts and the Giants ML (I bet the game immediately Sunday night when the lines came out) and my reasons are this: 1) The Giants are coming into shape at just the right time 3) they are finally healthly 3) their strengths all match up well with the Pats weaknesses 4) they've had much stiffer competition (in both the regular season and in the post season as well) 5) Gronkowski's injury will make him less of a threat and he's w/o question their best offense weapon after Brady.
    Last edited by DJ Dana; 01-27-12 at 11:58 AM.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    The New York Giants and the New England Patriots are 5-0 SU in their last five games. The New York Giants are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 playoff games but are 2-4 SU in their last six against New England.The Patriots are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 playoff games and are just 1-5 ATS in their last six games versus the Giants.But Brady has the clutch gene as well.The real question is the Patriots defense, who by the way had one of its best outings last week against defensive juggernauts Baltimore.The defense held Baltimore to minus-4 yards on its first three first-down runs and forced the Ravens to go three-and-out each time.The run stoppers shut down the Ravens’ Ray Rice, the league’s total yardage leader, who was limited to 78 yards, while the underrated New England secondary came up bigger than expected in the second half on Brandon Spikes’ fourth-quarter interception Brady,however,is still the NFL’s best big-game quarterback.The Patriots have a more versatile running game than they did in Super Bowl XLII, and they could find success on the ground against a Giants defense that’s more interested in getting upfield than it is stopping the run—the Niners did run for 150 yards on the Giants in the NFC title game.The status of TE Rob Gronkowski’s ankle injury, which the Patriots will guard like a state secret, is also something to keep an eye on going forward. .So? Well,as for the Giants, you could say that if not for a fumble by San Francisco’s backup punt returner,they would be headed to the golf course instead of the Superbowl.The Niners’had Manning on the run every time he held onto the ball for more than a second, and he was far less effective as a result, going 32 for 58 attempts.Again, the Patriots’ defense doesn’t get a lot of credit as a pass rushing squad, but they managed just two fewer sacks all year than the Niners’,so they are certainly competent and should be able to flush Manning from the comfort of his pocket all game long.This is a very tough game to call but I have to go with New England with a 7 point teaser odds[10/13]..-2 1/2 to +5 1/2 and move the 7 points to the over from 55 to 62 and take the under So my bet is New England +5 1/2 and the under at 62. I will lay the $130 to win $100 with a dime bet. New England has better talent,better depth,and a far better coach.in this one.
    I want to Personally Want To Thank All SBR Members & Internet Friends and Personal friends for Great Season with SBR Sports Forum and Reading my Threads and Comments.Had a great year with 24-9-1 and playoffs 5-2
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    Andre Carter had 10 of those sacks....no pash rusher close to him left on NEs roster. GL either way Harry and enjoy your posts!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I teased the Giants instead of the Patriots.
    I heard a wong teaser which is about not teasing through the zero.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Mr Handicapable thanks for comment and very good luck to in your superbowl pick

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Tom Bradys Favorite long Receivers that will score big time

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    "" Look out for David Givens, WR 6-0 212 8/16/80 3 Notre Dame and Kevin Kasper, WR 6-1 202 12/23/77 4 Iowa Tom Bradys Favorite long Receivers that will score big time""

millflavor
    millflavor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5255

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

good luck harry.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Andre Carter had 10 of those sacks....no pash rusher close to him left on NEs roster. GL either way Harry and enjoy your posts!
    Mark Anderson had 10 as well, and as far as I know he'll be playing Sunday...

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

I generally avoid playing a teaser on the same game. If NE hangs a 35-40 spot on the Gmen you will proably lose the total part. But it is nice to get 5.5 points with NE. I would also play the under as Vegas usually bumps up these totals as the public likes to root for points. Good Luck.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

chopperocker Thanks for your comment and good luck with the superbowl

MR.HARRYtheHAT

John you need view this

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    I generally avoid playing a teaser on the same game. If NE hangs a 35-40 spot on the Gmen you will proably lose the total part. But it is nice to get 5.5 points with NE. I would also play the under as Vegas usually bumps up these totals as the public likes to root for points. Good Luck.
    John you need view this
    Analysis,Think you will find this interesting on the over & under

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=3YSbTpAGHvo#!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

5-2 WILDCARD & PLAY-OFFS[did bet two wildcard games]

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

John you need view this
    Analysis,Think you will find this interesting on the over & under

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=3YSbTpAGHvo#!

Some good analysis on the video, especially talking about the refs and Chung being back. Good Luck.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TO JOHN AND THANKS FOR READING MY THREAD

MR.HARRYtheHAT

First place in the New England Patriots' Super Bowl attention derby goes to Rob Gronkowski and some ankle ligaments. No contest.Second place, however, may go to Chad Ochocinco....Ochocinco has been the subject of more plotlines than he has catches (15, in case you're wondering). Will he be active? Yes Will he play? Yes Will he have a catch?Yes Is he the "secret weapon"? Yes Will he play more if Gronk can't go? Yes Is he still on board with his role? Yes Does he have a future in New England? Yes...There's still one game remaining. Ochocinco could have that day everyone's been waiting for. He could catch eight passes for 120 yards. He could score once or twice. He could catch the winning touchdown in the final minute

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Half time score: New England 17-14 New York.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

ok

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Harry, good post, we think alke. There are many more Giants fans here than Pats fans, you are right with Brady. Look at all the records he owns. There is no way after playing average two weeks ago is Brady going to pitch another bad game . BELLICHECK with two weeks will disrupt all the Giants plans.There is a reason why the pats is at least a three poiont favorite. Harry the under at 62 is killer. I am amazed you can bet this game with a teaser, it must be something you can do with betting on line? good luck Harry

MR.HARRYtheHAT

DOMINATER THANKS FOR READING MY THREAD AND A GREAT COMMENT DOMINATER!!! VERY GOOD LUCK WITH YOU IN THE SUPERBOWL

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thank You chopperocker And Good Luck To You In The Superbowl

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Rob Gronkowski’s Walked on field and will play at least the 1st half or ????

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thanks SBR & 5Dimes for great season 21-17 covered the 7 point teaser odds[10/13]..-2 1/2 to +5 1/2 and move the 7 points to the over from 55 to 62 and take the under So my bet is New England +5 1/2 and the under at 62. I will lay the $130 to win $100 with a dime bet. SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR AND TO ALL SBR MEMBERS HAVE A GREAT YEAR AND STAY SAFE