MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Turn out the lights!!! The party is over!!! For the 49 Niners Intensity!!!

Turn out the lights!!! The party is over!!! For the 49 Niners Physicality and testosterone is what everyone is expecting from this game. The question is going to be, can the Giants match the Niners intensity. As we saw last week, Drew Brees and the Saints were too finesse against a team that played like it was possessed.We all know the Giants scored a knockout in the trash-talking battle. but unfortunately, that won’t get them to the Super Bowl! So who will it be? In my opinion, I think the writing’s on the wall for us to see a Patriots vs NY Giants rematch! Not only do I believe that the Giants will win the battle defensively, I also see Eli Manning picking the Niners’ secondary apart, especially in the second half.My play is a 6 point teaser bet to take the Giants at +2+6 teaser = Giants+8 and also taking NewEngland 2nd play with the 6 point teaser[When you get to the point that you solve the equation that this matchup truly is, an equation, you’ll arrive at one solution: if defense beats great offense, and Tom Brady can beat any defense, so every one will tend to play the Ravens at +7[ 5Dimes] sport book This way you satisfy the defensive aspect of the game,while giving Brady the props that he deserves… Patriots will win this game by a field goal or less! Second Part of my Teaser Patriots -7. Minus -6 teaser =Patriots -1 at home.. MY BETS G-MEN= +8 & PATS -1 [2 team six point teasers at +100."""2 Teamer with push/win = no action and bets are refunded).[5Dimes sport book]

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I like it! Giants will win and I be damned if the Ravens beat Patriots, just don't see it happening...

good luck

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

no where can you get patriots on the street at 7 its 9

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you think the pats will win by a fg or less yet you see more value in -1 than in +13?

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Ravens at +7[ 5Dimes] sport bookThe Line Moved With 5Dimes!!!!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

The Line never Moved With 5Dimes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    Ravens at +7[ 5Dimes] sport book The Line never Moved With 5Dimes!!!!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

p19101 THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT!!!! AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR SUPERBOWL PICK

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    p19101 THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT!!!! AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR SUPERBOWL PICK