KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

San Francisco weather forecast

Jan. 22 NFC championship game at candlestick park 3:30pst.. High52 low46 60% chance of rain.. Will be raining Wednesday throughout the weekends.

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

It's gonna be ugly on game time Sunday.. it started pouring since yesterday (thurs) and the wind going nuts. I live 25miles away up north of sf. do u think this weather will affect Sunday's NFC championship game? would this weather favor 49ers or giants?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't understand why everybody is blowing the weather aspect of this game way out proportion. This the NY Giants, not the N.O. Saints. Rain, sleet, snow, or sunny conditions, this team is prepared to play. Same playing style as the Niners. Weather is irrelevant IMO.

81_84
    81_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    I don't understand why everybody is blowing the weather aspect of this game way out proportion. This the NY Giants, not the N.O. Saints. Rain, sleet, snow, or sunny conditions, this team is prepared to play. Same playing style as the Niners. Weather is irrelevant IMO.
    Exactly , very overrated imo also. Would it really shock anyone if this game ended up 27-20 or 27-24? Even if the weather is shitty both teams can run the ball and create to's. It would shock me at all if both teams rushed for 4-5 tds. And each QB throws for 1-2 tds. I hope it keeps going down.

bfour
    bfour's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5877

Just for shits and giggles I've been updating people since I seem to live the closest. I live in SF in the same general neighborhood as the park. IT'S RAINING AMD WINDY! BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!

somachino1
    somachino1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I live on naples and geneva about a 5-10 minute drive from tbe sticl. Hasnt been this rainy and windy in years. That field has to be a muck right now. Should benefit the niners and keep this game on the ground since nyg clearly has a better passing attack. We shall see.

bfour
    bfour's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5877

Quote Originally Posted by somachino1 View Post
    I live on naples and geneva about a 5-10 minute drive from tbe sticl. Hasnt been this rainy and windy in years. That field has to be a muck right now. Should benefit the niners and keep this game on the ground since nyg clearly has a better passing attack. We shall see.
    Holy shit I live on Geneva! What up neighbor!
    Last edited by bfour; 01-21-12 at 03:37 AM.