dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby

well guy's another winner you have 5 game's left like I said that the wrong team was getting the point's S.F.+4 and the money line what a gift. I no more about the game of football then the coach the oddsmaker's and all the rest of the so called pro the tout's that's why i'm the best of the best. like I said you will never get a chance like this again don't you guy's no that you have a real live pro on your site yes a pro. but this my last year of posting because of health reason money I don't need I came on this site to give something back to the people and I did I really did my god we made a mint GOV mint. just go to my home base at CAPPING THE GAME .COM and read my profile you won't believe what your going to read everything that is on my profile is 100 percent fact well like yesterday I found another winner today's bet is HOUSTON+7.5 this team is getting way to many point's in this spot gl P.S. I will be back for the late game again today bet is HOUSTON+7,5

dilaudid8

my add on game is NYG+7,5

dilaudid8

my line went to NYG+9 gl

dilaudid8

well guy's I really did try to explain myself I really hope that I got to some of you because what I said was the truth i'm a pro, you had one right under your nose but I no for 100 percent that there was some of you that started right from the the start very nice brother's you ******* made a mint GOV mint. and i'm very happy for you 3 game's left I will go at least 2-1 so if you what to hit your bookmaker real hard you have 3 game's to do it remember this is my last year today I went 4-0 hit both of the game's and had the outright winner's great day not bragging because about 95 percent of the public lost I will tell my brothers one thing almost alway's bet against the public this is coming from THE BEST OF THE BEST BABY DILAUDID8 GOODNIGHT I will be back next week with both winner's that's my job

dilaudid8

very nice job my brother's 5-1 for the week will see you next week enjoy your winning week by your wife something very special just remember she is that special women in your life, if your not married then by your girlfriend a gift, if you don't have a girlfriend enjoy all the money it is your's gl my brother's until next week

dilaudid8

we guy's time is running out only 3 game's left I will try my best so I could go at least 2-1 in the that few week's you really can't ask for anything more 2-1 i'm just trying to be real, but like I said right from the start off football season you will never get a chance to win a lot of money sky was really the limit it was up to you if you are just starting Iwould tell you the truth don't follow because Icould lose all 3 and go 0-3 and you would be mad as hell but the gambler's that started right from the start it really does not matter because you made so much money that you could buy the white house, if it was for sell just kidding but my brother's really made a killing this year because like I said this will be my last year because of health reason and a promise that I made to my wife will guy's we made a mint GOV mint just wanted to say it's been very nice to come to this site but you will never no if you have a wise guy posting or not since this is my last year you guy's at the SBR forum had a real live wise guy. on your site some gambler's seen it right from the start nice job guy's I will see you in a few day's. gl P.S. we will have a 2-0 day sunday the game's look good and the oddsmaker's made some big time mistake's on the line's