ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6298

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    Packers are also healthier now and that game was in NY. Lambeau field is an entirely different story. If the Saints played San Fran in New Orleans today in the superdome instead of San Fran then the Saints beat em by 2 or 3 TD's, probably more Same thing with the Broncos. If it was in mile high instead of NE then it would have been a tighter game and Denver wouldn't have gotten so embarrassed. They'd lose, but not record breaking playoff numbers losing like Brady had in NE tonight. And if the Giants played in Atlanta instead of NY the score wouldn't have been 24-2 Giants. That would be impossible. Venue means ALOT. This game against the Packers isn't in new york. .

wrong pats smacked em in denver already a place they always struggle in, the best team in the afc basically beat up on the 10seed imo chargers would have given the pats a much better game

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Books just playing with the lines like they did with NE/DEN

Notice it's already back up to -7.5 at those same places.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    oh god some people talking about how the chiefs shut down the pack. How many players were out for the pack game vs the Chiefs on offense? Pack coming off a bye week kids playing at home and now healthy. I don't think some of you realize how big that bye week is. Giants secondary banged up Aaron Ross playing hurt. Aaron Rodgers will have a field day with this so called great Giants defense some of you clowns think they are. Why yes a team that got swept by the Skins throw the house and car on them. No really this is just like the Giants team that went on the super bowl run and beat the Pats nevermind Giants are a . By the way Romo had a pretty good game vs the Great Giants defense with basically a broken hand. This Giants defense especially in the secondary is still garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post

Yeah man I don't think you can compare the Chiefs game to this one. THAT WAS ONE GAME. Every team has a bad game every now and then. GB happened to only have ONE bad game out of SIXTEEN games. How many bad games did the Giants have this year??? Probably close to 5 or 6. What happened in the other 15 games that the Pack won?

And half their team was injured for that Chiefs game too, and that game was played on the road in one of the hardest stadiums to win on the road.
    It has nothing to do with one bad game or bringing up the Chiefs randomly, it has to do with the game plan necessary to beat the Packers, which the Chiefs executed the best and which the Giants can do also now with their current personnel. That said, I am NOT predicting the Giants win outright, although it wouldn't be a big surprise if they do. I AM saying I like the Giants to cover 8.5.

First 12