I hate comebacks! I really do. No matter what happens, I am always on the losing end of them. My team that I bet on will be down huge, make their comeback only to falter in the weaning seconds.

Take today:

I have the RedWings on the -1.5 PL. They thrash the Hawks for a full quarter putting up over 20 shots in the first period and snag a two goal lead (which could have and should have been more). Then they sit back and let the Hawks claw their way back with a goal. It comes down to the last minute and I'm hoping for an empty netter only to see that the Hawks tie it with 18 seconds left. Oh, after that Detroit finds it easy to score and caps an OT goal and I lose out on my -1.5

I take the Saints ML as I feel something will happen and I won't cover. Saints are down 17 - 0 because they can't hold on to the ball. They've had luck moving the ball, so I say if they can get 14 to 10 points before half, we're good. They do just that and come back to take a lead TWICE only to blow it twice and lose with 6 seconds left.

I take the Twolves ML at +330 and see that the Wolves are up 18 with about a minute left in the 3rd quarter. Oh wait, the Hawks come back with a 23 - 2 run and pull out the 2 point victory.

In every comeback, I'll either be down and come all the way back to lose OR I'll be up huge and have the other team come all the way back and pull out the victory. It happens week in and week out to me.

Last week, Steelers come back and pull out a nice comeback to fall flat on their faces in OT...the examples go on forever yet I cannot seem to find a situation where my team came back to win...OH wait, there was a few weeks ago. I took a DRAW in a France Ligue 1 game and a team scores in the final minute to tie the game and give me the draw...but there was a correction in the game score and it was actually deemed a no goal and the game ends in a 1 - nil score and no draw.

This of course has led to much losses in money and the knowledge that maybe we cannot win in this game. No matter how much research and effort we put in, the game cannot be beat. I love gambling; it gives a thrill and a chance for some nice rewards, only to be all taken away by weeks of horrendous losses for just maybe one high of a nice victory which are very few and far between. I'm tired of taking a dog to see them get spanked with no chance to win only to take a favorite and see them fall flat on their faces and lose a game they should not lose. I cannot seem to put away the fact that I had a 7k and 15k payout lose because of things that only happen when I bet them. Lose 7k because a six game parlay loses when GB loses their one and only game. Oh and their last loss (a loss to Detroit last year) was the last time I bet them as well. Lose a 15k payout on a game where the Vikings come storming back to get the 1 yard line with 9 seconds and a first down. You have Toby who has been gashing the lions for big yardage and you have a qb who can be mobile in Webb. The whole game he is in the shot gun where he can excel and have more time to read blitzes. But with one yard to gain, you put him under center and he fumbles the ball only to lose sixty yards (and with no blatant facemask called). And I'm out 15k payout.

I wish it turn around, but I don't see it having a chance to