If the 9ers hang on im BLASTING denver +13.5

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Take Brady throws 3 ints +250 because that is what will need to happen

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Good Luck, but the Pats are going to blow out the Broncos imo. I'm not even a Broncos hater, I predicted them to beat the Steelers straight-up (check my history).

Steelers gameplan was inheriently flawed. You need great corners to play with no safety over the top and Ike Taylor was just abused over and over. Pats have a horrific defense, but they will force Denver to make the accurate short throws and keep drives going. They'll limit his running ability and take away his panic deep throws. If Tebow gets any kind of offense going, it'll be through 5-8 first downs. He can't do this. We both know that. If Denver starts blitzing bringing pressure from all over w/ Von, Elvis, etc.. Brady is skilled enough to just take advantage of mismatches with Gronk and Hernandez. Denver's D does not match up well with the Patriots especially without Dawkins.

Patriots 41 - Denver 10

Topps
    Topps's Avatar Become A Pro!

New England Blowout!!!

Caution to all bettors taking Bronco's and points tonight! Don't let last week's win against Pit and 14 points fool you. Bottom line, the high flying Tim Tebow will walk on water before he gets his second playoff win tonight. Tom Brady and the Pat's are going to put on a clinic period. Expect Bill Belichick, one of the greatest coaches in NFL history, to have his rested team prepared. The betting public is split on this game (51% on NE & 49% on DEN), which tells me too many amateur bettors are taking Denver+14. The sharp pick is New England.

TOPPS PICK TONIGHT:
    *NEW ENGLAND-13.5 OR -14

(This will be a 17 to 21 point win by NE!)
    Last edited by Topps; 01-14-12 at 05:13 PM.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

denver ML

mv09

Nope

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Joke thread?

mv09

Quote Originally Posted by mv09 View Post
    Good Luck, but the Pats are going to blow out the Broncos imo. I'm not even a Broncos hater, I predicted them to beat the Steelers straight-up (check my history).

Steelers gameplan was inheriently flawed. You need great corners to play with no safety over the top and Ike Taylor was just abused over and over. Pats have a horrific defense, but they will force Denver to make the accurate short throws and keep drives going. They'll limit his running ability and take away his panic deep throws. If Tebow gets any kind of offense going, it'll be through 5-8 first downs. He can't do this. We both know that. If Denver starts blitzing bringing pressure from all over w/ Von, Elvis, etc.. Brady is skilled enough to just take advantage of mismatches with Gronk and Hernandez. Denver's D does not match up well with the Patriots especially without Dawkins.

Patriots 41 - Denver 10
    Close enough lol

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

that was over by the first quarter

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol.. This guy is bad