E in AZ
    E in AZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

Did you know??? (Saints/49rs)

Did you know the Saints have won 9 in a row? Yeah, you probably did.

Did you know that 6 of these 9 games were played at home? How nice!

Look at their opponents during this stretch: Tampa Bay, Carolina, Minnesota, NYGiants, Tennessee, Detroit twice, Atlanta twice - for the most part, bad defensive teams.

Wowwww, what a run the Saints are on!!!

I'm kidding mostly about that last sentence. I know Drew Brees is amazing and so is their offense, but now they must take this show on the road and travel to the west coast to face a team who has given up the 2nd least points this year.

Did you know that the 49rs Defense has allowed over 20 points at home only once this year? That was back in week 2.

Take the well rested 49rs on Saturday with confidence. Frank Gore is going to have a big day...

SF +3.5

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by E in AZ View Post

Did you know that the 49rs Defense has allowed over 20 points at home only once this year? That was back in week 2.

SF +3.5
    And only 4 times over-all never exceeding 27. Nice stat.

E in AZ
    E in AZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

Thanks... Nice ass!

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Did you know the niners had a top 5 easiest schedule and did not face a top 5 offense? Let alone the best passing offense of all time?

209Raidernation
    Just Win Baby!
    209Raidernation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

did u know 9ers have a suspect secondary? look at all the 9ers game their secondary is mediocre, ask Romo what he did with hurt ribs, torched that good d secondary to force ot and beat them. just my 2 cents once again. now u have saints high powered offense doesnt bode well for niner fans.