wakeboardr886
    wakeboardr886's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7877

Baltimore -7

Haven't really seen any threads on this game yet. I really like Baltimore in this situation at home. They managed to go 8-0 at home this entire year and there defense has been playing great. The texans will be entering a hostile environment and with rookie Yates at QB, he will have a tough challenge going up against that famous D. I just don't see Yates doing well in a position like this and they will be relying on Foster and Tate to push the offense. Ravens know this and they have a pretty solid run D so they will be able to hold their ground. I see ray rice having a huge game running the ball and Flacco usually does well at home. I'm going with the home team on this one.

Baltimore -7 (bought 1/2 pt)

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

only thing scary about that is Patriots went 8-0 at home regular season and kaboom!

but i like it. it concerns me that Joe Flacco is running his mouth about how he should be considered an elite QB.

I think the Ravens win in spite of Flacco not b/c of Flacco. But i'm not impressed with Texans at all.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

The Texans have comparable defense, comparable running backs, and better WR's. Their QB is not as good as Flacco, but let's be honest, Flacco isn't that good to begin with. So 7 points seems like a lot here. The Texans are flying under the radar and they have all the tools to help a young QB grow, like a top 3 defense and a great RB. We'll see.

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

7 seems like a lot here. I agree that Baltimore wins, but a full TD is a bit steep in my opinion.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah at first I thought Baltimore easy. The more I think about it I'm starting to wonder.

Ravens do have a stout run defense though. But the Texans defense played out of their mind against the Bengals

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

I like the Ravens as a squad, the only one that sticks it up my ass religiously is Flacco. Home or on the road, I just can't lose anymore money on this POS!!! One week he looks like he knows what he's doing, the next he burns me for a lot of $$$$$. Short money for me here just to watch the game but I'm taking the points. **** him!!!!!

wakeboardr886

7 does seem like a lot but I like the matchup here for the ravens. If texans want to win this game they will need to involve the passing game and Yates just doesn't have the experience or skills to do it.

smckdwn
    smckdwn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2605

I can see a repeat of that MNF game against Jacksonville. The Texans have the defense and the run game to do the same thing to the Ravens.

kingz
    kingz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Quote Originally Posted by qsilver335 View Post
    7 seems like a lot here. I agree that Baltimore wins, but a full TD is a bit steep in my opinion.
    Why does 7 seem steep? They won by more than 2tds week 6

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Im agree with Big Bear. I don't trust Flacco, and I think the texans will cover.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I like Baltimore here. Veteran team going up against an inexperienced team. Not to mention Baltimore is at home. Flacco and company should be 7 points better than a 3rd string QB. If Baltimore's defense can shut down that outside stretch play that they love to put Foster in, then it's game over. If Houston gets that stretch play going, then I think Baltimore may be in a little trouble because then that leads to play action.

I think this is the game where Yates gets exposed.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Baltimore to win but that 7.5 might be too high. Teased the Ravens down to -1/2.

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kingz View Post
    Andre Johnson was out, and Houston was winning in the 3rd quarter when Schaub got hurt and played the rest of the game barely able to walk. They won't be able to stack the box like they did in that game due to having to double cover the 2nd best receiver in football.

wakeboardr886

Andre won't be able to get the ball though since Yates will see a lot of the pass rush from Lewis and Suggs

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by kingz View Post
    I see Baltimore scoring 24 points in this game. If they do, then Houston is limited to 16 points if you think the Ravens will cover -7.

I cant really put a number on Houston; that's the problem for me. A lot of things are possible, but no high scores will happen here. They will land on a low to mid key number like 7, 10 13, 14, 16 or 17....but I just cant pin point it with any real confidence.

No play for me.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    I see Baltimore scoring 24 points in this game....

I cant really put a number on Houston; that's the problem for me. A lot of things are possible, but no high scores will happen here. They will land on a low to mid key number like 7, 10 13, 14, 16 or 17....

13-20

wakeboardr886

push meh