MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

If 49ers are going to beat Saints,they will need big plays from big rookies?

If the 49ers are going to beat the New Orleans Saints this Saturday,they're going to need big play's from their big rookies.They're going to need Aldon Smith to sack Drew Brees.They're going to need Kendall Hunter to share carries with Frank Gore, who may or may not be healthy.They're going to need fullback Bruce Miller to block for both running backs, and they're going to need cornerback Chris Culliver to cover the Saints' top wide receiver, Marques Colston, one-on-one frequently.Do you really think they have a snowball chance beat the Saints?? BIG NO !!!! 49ers offense won’t be able to keep up!! Everything must come to an end Jim Harbaugh?,even if New Orleans Saints travels to Candlestick on soggy grass, running inside a dome (also home field) on ‘flubber’ is easy??.Even if Brees has to be forced to throw,it won't matter,The game will be close in the 1st half but Saints make the right adjustments in the 2nd half.The 49ers have a good defense and running game,however if the Saints can hold Gore to 80 yds or less and make the 49er one dimensional like I suspect they will,the Saints will win – Saints running game is the most underrated in the NFL. Sprolie,Thomas,and Ivory all have different skills and Payton will throw in a wrinkle here and there,Brees and his receiver corp dominate the game!!! need I say more SBR members My Bet-3 New Orleans Saints!!!!

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for E-Mail reply after viewing my thread on SBR !!Jimbo !! I agree with you from your E-Mail,if the Saints can hold Gore to 80 yd's even a 100 would not make any difference .The 49ers Jimbo have a good one dimensional running game and that will burn up clock....49ers offense won't be able to keep up Brees Jimbo and his receiver corp dominate the game .I also agree with your analogy too. I like what you said that's makes a lot of cense here !!Q !!! Your from recent personal for stat's and game formula !!! it’s possible for an elite quarterback to almost single-handedly win a playoff game. Drew Brees 3rd under Peyton Manning and number 1 Tom Brady. This makes me laugh Jimbo !! Frank Gore rated #94 from your formula just under #100 Donovan McNabb on your NFL Stats & personal formula list of top 100 players of 2011///LOL LOL. I see #23 patrick willis LB 49ers ;, #88 Vernon Davis TE 49ers.... Yikes!!!!!! No Alex Smith !!!!!/ LOL LOL LOL in top 100 Jimbo???