Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody on Broncos ML for Saturday night?

+600

Thinking about putting a Hundo on it.

Stelio Kontos
    Stelio Kontos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

It's worth it...if just for the entertainment value.

DENVERPRODIGY
    DENVERPRODIGY's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have a question im new i was just wondering with the odds how they are now if i put 200 on denver with them being +600 how much would i win?

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERPRODIGY View Post
    i have a question im new i was just wondering with the odds how they are now if i put 200 on denver with them being +600 how much would i win?
    +600 means that if you bet $100 you would win $600 (Total pay is $700)

So, if you bet $200....eh....you can figure out the rest...lol

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Nope, Broncos won their super bowl last week.

BaLLcappin99
    BaLLcappin99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nooooooooooooooo way dude lol. Pitt had a lot of reasons to lose last week even though I didn't think it was enough to play that bad, but they did. Pats, however, have been almost superb the entire season

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Not gonna happen. Pats have too many mismatches on O, and won't lose at home

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    +600 Thinking about putting a Hundo on it.
    Save your $$$,I will tell you why,I tried to get a 7 point teaser at 5 dimes on newengland but they would only offer it from 13.5 down to 8 stealing 1.5 off of me, meaning Denver has a snowballs chance in hell to beat the pats..

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Bengals28:
    There will always be clowns all over the place who are willing to state what seems obvious when saying that Denver has no chance against the Patriots and you can bet that they all have one thing in common:

They don't do well gambling.

Denver's defense is far better than the Patriots and if there is a God up there, you have him on your side thats for sure and you're getting 6-1 to boot (+730 at Betmaker).

Good luck.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Save your $$$,I will tell you why,I tried to get a 7 point teaser at 5 dimes on newengland but they would only offer it from 13.5 down to 8 stealing 1.5 off of me, meaning Denver has a snowballs chance in hell to beat the pats..
    They may as well not play the game then. Aren't you the one always giving No Coin grief for reading too much into what the books do? Every one of my books is happy for me to buy the pats down to 6.5, not that I'll be doing that. The Broncos have every chance to pull the upset but personally I'll take the points (14 @ Ladbrokes). With that atrocious Pats defense and the Broncos offense rolling from last week I can't see the pats winning by more than two TD's.

DENVERPRODIGY

really has anyone been watching football this year lol im a die hard denver fan but man it would be hard for me to put big money up strictly because the fans never know how it is going to turn out

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Very slim chance of winning. Yes, the Broncos were big underdogs against Pittsburgh but they were the home team and Pittsburgh was beat up and I think everyone had that little belief that Denver was actually going to win that game. In this case, on the road to New England, very slim but GL.

DENVERPRODIGY

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    Very slim chance of winning. Yes, the Broncos were big underdogs against Pittsburgh but they were the home team and Pittsburgh was beat up and I think everyone had that little belief that Denver was actually going to win that game. In this case, on the road to New England, very slim but GL.
    and you also know that it could be done just from what denver has done this year so anything could happen especially if tebow can throw the ball like he did against PITT

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

If the Broncos had a decent chance of winning the game, they wouldn't be +13.5 and +600.

Having said that, I'm taking the +13.5 and have a couple of bucks on them @ +600.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I'm on Denver ML. Fuk the points. God doesn't need points.

$200.00$1150.00Pending1/14/12 8:00pm NFL Football 111 Denver Broncos +575* vs New England Patriots

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Denver is not winning unless Brady gets major pressure without being blitzed, he throws 2 picks to 0 for Teebow, Brady's receiver drop a dozen balls, or Denver has at least two non offensive touchdowns. Close to 14 is possible, winning in this spot is not.

Mac4Lyfe

I'm watching NFL network where they are showing the Patriot/Bronco replay and Denver had a great chance of winning that game. If it wasn't for turnovers and horrible bullshit penalties, Denver would have been in that game to the end. Denver has to find a way to stop the crossing patterns and like you said, get pressure on Brady with the front 4. I also think Tebow wasn't himself in that game. He seemed to be a deer in headlights. He blew it on several read/option plays where he didn't get the ball to the right guy. The Pat's really don't have an answer for the read option if Denver runs it right. The Pat's will put hits on Tebow but Denver should be able to gain large chunks.

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Denvers run isover.....NE34- DEN 10 ......Brady Quinn in 2nd half of game
    Points Awarded:

Rod_M gave kidk 22 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kidk View Post
    Denver runs all over the Patriots.....Bronco's 34 - Patriots 10 ......Brady Quinn comes in for mop up duty in the 2nd half of game
    FIFY

DENVERPRODIGY

Denver FTW all day man just protect that ball and get in the gameplan all they have to do i got DEN on the ML also 200 on em

bsutphi
    bsutphi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

Quote Originally Posted by kidk View Post
    Denvers run isover.....NE34- DEN 10 ......Brady Quinn in 2nd half of game
    I foresee a 10 point Pats win like 34-24; however, New England may very well blowout Denver. That being said, even if the Pats are up 48-0, Brady Quinn is not going to play a single snap unless Tebow physically can't play.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

brady and his receivers can not be stopped, the only chance Denver has is design a running game and keep the ball out of Bradys hands, and Denver must score every time NE does. If this happens the Denver offense will wear down. and Pats will win in 4th quarter. Pats will win by 14 to 21 points and game will be an over

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

$50 for me...

CANNOT WAIT for this game

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    $50 for me...

CANNOT WAIT for this game
    Can't Wait...

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERPRODIGY View Post
    Denver FTW all day man just protect that ball and get in the gameplan all they have to do i got DEN on the ML also 200 on em
    Lets cash this bitch