lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

packers will blowout the giants

Finally after a lot of big lines the packers have value. I already said if gb wins the nfc I'm out but I think they win big here. Books are laughing all day . Gb is much better than the gmen. Rodgers will have a field day on this giants secondary. Oddsmakers knew they would get giants action after the convincing win over the falcons.

How many times have teams looked good before this round and then face the bye team who is healthy and get pumped?

Gb -8 +104 (25x)

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm scared to make fun of you after you hit the last Broncos bet, so I hope you're wrong. You been wrong way too many times in the past, so you could be wrong again.

lakerboy

Its okay to take the giants cause they have value. Lol.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Lets say GB win, and presumably it's safe to say NE also win. Do you see an away team winning?

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

LMAO at Fakerboy. He take the Packers because if they win and cover, he will say he's up 25x and even if they beat the Saints/49ers next week, then he will say he's up 25x and see ya later suckers.

But if the Giants win SU, then he will say I TOLD YOU GUYS PACKERS WON'T WIN THE NFC and thus he won't leave the forum. This is actually what he likes as the 2nd best result. Why? Because he can then bet more 25x and 50x and 100x just to erase this 25x loss just to make his spreadsheet a positive. By taking GB -8, he's pretty much hedging on his reputation in a way. The only way he gets screwed is if packers win but don't cover. But don't worry fakerboy knows the chance of this happening is slim and its most likely Packers cover or Giants win SU. Even if Packers win but not cover, you know he's going to take the Saints for 50x to get back his 25x and if Saints win, then he completed his mission. His ideal situation is Packers blowout Giants, then he will say he's up 25x. Then Packers lose SU to Saints or 49ers then he will crave attention.

If the Packers win both games and win the NFC, then he will say he stop posting but you know fakerboy will be back later on

Not hard to figure fakerboy out. He picks GB-8 because its almost a win-win situation for him just like how he keep picking UGLY UNDERDOGS on the ML and the spread because they are suppose to lose. If Giants win SU, then he will be down 25x but then again what is 25x when its AIR and he won't ever leave the forum and say TOLD YOU SO and bump that attention seeker thread of his.

Then chase another 50x and then once he wins that back, he going back to smaller units just to make his spreadsheet in the positive. But whenever he goes on a rough stretch, you know those 25x, 50x and 100x bets are coming because he needs to make his spreadsheet in the positive. He can't let any newbie know all he does is chase.
    Points Awarded:

Walter Abrams gave dynamite140 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Walter Abrams, ApricotSinner32, tullamore21, moses millsap, and D3 Mighty Ducks

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greenbay wins this week in blowout fashion then it is revenge time for the saints next week after they squeak by the 9ers ............

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    LMAO at Fakerboy. He take the Packers because if they win and cover, he will say he's up 25x and even if they beat the Saints/49ers next week, then he will say he's up 25x and see ya later suckers.

But if the Giants win SU, then he will say I TOLD YOU GUYS PACKERS WON'T WIN THE NFC and thus he won't leave the forum. This is actually what he likes as the 2nd best result. Why? Because he can then bet more 25x and 50x and 100x just to erase this 25x loss just to make his spreadsheet a positive. By taking GB -8, he's pretty much hedging on his reputation in a way. The only way he gets screwed is if packers win but don't cover. But don't worry fakerboy knows the chance of this happening is slim and its most likely Packers cover or Giants win SU. Even if Packers win but not cover, you know he's going to take the Saints for 50x to get back his 25x and if Saints win, then he completed his mission. His ideal situation is Packers blowout Giants, then he will say he's up 25x. Then Packers lose SU to Saints or 49ers then he will crave attention.

If the Packers win both games and win the NFC, then he will say he stop posting but you know fakerboy will be back later on

Not hard to figure fakerboy out. He picks GB-8 because its almost a win-win situation for him just like how he keep picking UGLY UNDERDOGS on the ML and the spread because they are suppose to lose. If Giants win SU, then he will be down 25x but then again what is 25x when its AIR and he won't ever leave the forum and say TOLD YOU SO and bump that attention seeker thread of his.

Then chase another 50x and then once he wins that back, he going back to smaller units just to make his spreadsheet in the positive. But whenever he goes on a rough stretch, you know those 25x, 50x and 100x bets are coming because he needs to make his spreadsheet in the positive. He can't let any newbie know all he does is chase.
    Wow, thats dedication.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to agree with the aboriginal on this one.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    I have to agree with the aboriginal on this one.
    I hate abos.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Lakerboy is a fraud. Guy was down lifetime with his picks aftr 1800 picks of average betsize $300 to $1000 and out of nowhere he bets 10k on the broncos to make him seem legitament. This is no way to prove you are a good handicapper. Just another fraud with a following nothing to see here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: G's pks

ApricotSinner32

All you need to know. 1798 picks and he's up $6890 and thats after making a 10k bet that won. Do not waste your time tailing this fuk he has not proven he is a winning handicapper. Just proving he's an attention whore.

Walter Abrams
    Walter Abrams's Avatar Become A Pro!

A fraud has been exposed?

BaLLcappin99
    BaLLcappin99's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you guys aren't seeing the big picture here though. He knows he's a fraud he just likes the attention. There is no governing body on this site, because it's just traffic for them and he will never leave because it would surely hurt the site.

Oh how wonderful that thread would have been if the broncos got blown out on sunday!

ApricotSinner32

I don't care if the packers win by 45. It's irrelevant. I'm here to show people this guy is not better than brock landers until proven otherwise.Tail at your own risk.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    I don't care if the packers win by 45. It's irrelevant. I'm here to show people this guy is not better than brock landers until proven otherwise.Tail at your own risk.
    Broke Landers is hit and miss.

BaLLcappin99
    BaLLcappin99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude, LOL. I completely agree but it's like 20 of us vs the masses in this war. He's obviously a clown scrub gambler who does nothing but post 2205295203595 small underdogs, underdog MLs, and the few rare double digit NFL/NBA favorites. Then, after about 1 month he gets buried so deep that he has to fire 30x, 50x, or 100x to get out of it. We all know the story but what feeds his power on here is the fact that we keep bumping his threads. Hell, I think they're all entertaining as hell and he garners so much respect on here because he is the definition of a controversial person.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by BaLLcappin99 View Post
    I think you guys aren't seeing the big picture here though. He knows he's a fraud he just likes the attention. There is no governing body on this site, because it's just traffic for them and he will never leave because it would surely hurt the site.

Oh how wonderful that thread would have been if the broncos got blown out on sunday!
    Exactly!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I prefer the Packers ML.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

A 25x play? Why not make it 250x or 2500x? Just leave already. I've defended you in the past, but I can only take so much.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Giants will kill clock and that will keep game close

Giants might have best ground game in NFL

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Giants will kill clock and that will keep game close

Giants might have best ground game in NFL
    that's funny u say that bc giants had the fewest rushing yards of any NFL team this year
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: a4u2fear, and EmpireMaker

lakerboy

Poor gmen. About to get demolished. Books are just trying to figure out if gb wins by 16 or 15.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    that's funny u say that bc giants had the fewest rushing yards of any NFL team this year
    To be fair, that was only because either Bradshaw or Jacobs was hurt every week during the season. Notice how great they have been lately with both healthy.

LT Profits

The only way he gets screwed is if packers win but don't cover.
    Which is a REAL possibility and might actually be the most likely outcome, just like regular season meeting.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I love scamming people!
    Good to know!

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I agree the Packers are the better team and WILL win. 8 points is a tough number. I could see the Packers winning 31-20 or 27-21, Somewhere between about 4-14. However, to think the Packers won't win the NFC you must really be nuts. You think the Saints can go to SF and go to Lambeau and win? That's nuts, lake. Also, if SF wins @home, Alex Smith has to take his troops to play Rodgers @ home, it won't even be close. The Giants have the BEST shot @ beating the Packers of all the teams left, and as a Packers fan, I can say that with honesty. Saints don't have the pass rush/defense. Also, Brees isn't great away from home - he will probably lose this week.

Giants can get pressure with 4, which is what KC did and it caused GB some trouble. However, GB was missing 2 OL and Greg jennings(huge x-factor). I think G. Jennings is the best receiver/route-runner in NFL. He's vastly underrated.

Packers will win, not sure about 25x on -8.

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10824

Hate to agree with you LB, but I do. 25x is too much for anything but its a strong play for me.

HedBustah1
    HedBustah1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Let's go giants

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

i like the Packers, but i am totally disappointed that this airbettor is on them too.

dondude
    dondude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3430

Hard to beat a good team twice in same season.

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Do you think the line improves at all or is this locked

LT Profits

I don't know how much it matters from a football preparation standpoint, but sadly, they found the Green Bay's offensive coordinator's son dead in a river yesterday.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I can't express my joy enough for seeing Paulypoker, lakerboy and No coincidences being on this side

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post

Their run game has been infinitely better since Boothe returned

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

he admits to not following the sport yet every week has a largest bet of my life, if it loses im leaving, easiest bet of life, 25x, 50x, 100x..... if this isnt the very definition of a troll i dont know what is.

claims to be a millionaire restaurateur yet spends all day and night posting and entering $100 bets on his spreadsheet. and cant prove he bets real money when all he has to do is take a pic of the bags full of cash he should be bringing home everynight from his restaurants.

wish this broke clown would turn tout already and stop the clusterfuking

1234 ... Last