SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

stfu about the eagles

noone gives a fukk

get back on topic, Niners Saints

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

lets see the ticket warrior... how confident are you really?

warriorfan707

104071010-1 1/10/12 3:19pm $500.00 $825.00 Pending 1/14/12 4:30pm NFL Football 110 San Francisco 49ers +165* vs New Orleans Saints

Suck it

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else find it funny dlunc demanding people post tickets when he's not even a pro? do you even bet dlunc? Serious question? Every post I see your arguing with someone

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    104071010-1 1/10/12 3:19pm $5.00 $8.25 Pending 1/14/12 4:30pm NFL Football 110 San Francisco 49ers +165* vs New Orleans Saints

Suck it
    is this what you meant?

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Anyone else find it funny dlunc demanding people post tickets when he's not even a pro? do you even bet dlunc? Serious question? Every post I see your arguing with someone
    really? what does a pro have to do with anything? why would I care about points? maybe one day when i have some free time, but really? for free "betpoints"?
    Attached Images  

zsr

You bet your points every single day. Of course you care about points. Lol trying to act like a big shit with a random screen shot, is that seriously from that sports book.ag site? Can't tell.

dlunc3

all i did was ask his view on why it was a short week for the saints, why harbaugh was a better coach, and why alex smith wasnt offered... he had no answer for them, so of course he would dismiss them and argue.. what else could he do after creating a post like his opening statement?

zsr

Free time? Buddy your on here all day every day

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    is this what you meant?

I cant remember the last time I placed a bet for less than 100

Mods, ban this idiotic piece of shit please

dlunc3

You bet your points every single day. Of course you care about points. Lol trying to act like a big shit with a random screen shot, is that seriously from that sports book.ag site? Can't tell.
    seriously? you really want me to show you the website? lol just for you bc i like you buddy..
    Attached Images  

zsr

What a big shot

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

back on topic, Niners Saints
    Want to take a shot at defending the criticisms of your 7 reasons? I assumed if you took the time to write it up you'd be willing and able to defend those points, but you haven't even addressed them...

dlunc3

I cant remember the last time I placed a bet for less than 100

Mods, ban this idiotic piece of shit please
    i really dont care how much you bet to be honest.. but dont start a thread like this when you cant answer questions regarding the points you gave in your opening post

zsr

I know you've never had a payout because that site doesn't pay

dlunc3

What a big shot
    just for you pal... dont tell me you are with this clown loading up on alex smith

dlunc3

I know you've never had a payout because that site doesn't pay
    i wont use another site other then locals... amazing bonuses, ya just gotta hit their rollovers... been using them for 3 years, not one issue... you had one?

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Want to take a shot at defending the criticisms of your 7 reasons? I assumed if you took the time to write it up you'd be willing and able to defend those points, but you haven't even addressed them...

wouldnt count on it

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    what is it that I need to defend?

Saints offense is nowhere near as good on the road. Not sure what part of this people dont understand.

zsr

No, but every thread I read on here is them not paying, so I would personally never play there.

zsr

Maybe I have them confused with a different book? Idk, just saying if your going to go offshore with a book you should just turn pro since your on here enough and bet your points every day. Nothing personal, just a smart money decision

dlunc3

Maybe I have them confused with a different book? Idk, just saying if your going to go offshore with a book you should just turn pro since your on here enough and bet your points every day. Nothing personal, just a smart money decision
    i honesly plan to one day.. just havent taken the time to do so yet.. I dont like having money on more then one account offshore, but apparently it may be worth it for $200 to be an sbr pro? when i looked in the sbr store, unless you have like 7k+ points, seems like a lot of junk... ill have to look into it again..

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

7 reasons the saints will win:

quarterback:

drew brees is much more talented, has playoff experience, and has a hot hand. alex smith is a bad quarterback that got the benefit of an easy schedule and HAD lots of weapons around him earlier in the year.

experience:

the saints have way more players on their roster with playoff experience, especially at key positions. they will be able to cope better with the pressures of a divisional round game

peaking at the right time:

new orleans is playing their best football all year, just at the right time, wheras san fran has struggled the last few weeks, particularly with their ability to stop the run

red zone efficiency

the 49ers struggle in the red zone and in order to beat the saints, you have to score touchdowns as opposed to field goals. the titans hosted the saints late in the year in a big game for tennessee, where brees struggled most of the game. however, when brees got it going, the saints started to put up 7's, and the titans 3's didnt work out for them in the end. the 49ers will have to get touchdowns and a few of them at that.

wide receivers:

who is the 49ers 3rd option after crabtree and davis? thats the biggest problem they have heading into the postseason on offense. early in the year they had up to 5 different options at receiver. now their second receiver is ted ginn?? double cover crabtree and have linebackers play zone to stop vernon davis.... who will then win the man up 1 on 1 matchup on the outside? cause ginn isnt going to beat anybody with his wide receiver "skills". this is a big problem that san fran will come to reality with. meanwhile, new orleans will have all their options available and healthy, just at the right time.

playing from behind

part of the reason san fran has been so successful is because they have been able to keep all games they played close. but have they ever really came back from a defecit, aside from the philly game? what happens if new orleans scores first?

overrated defense

san fran has come to rely on this ball control/ game managing scheme so much because of their poor level of competition and their "elite" defense.

the truth is, they have been BURNED by any good passing team.

romo-345 yards
    vick- 413 yards
    stafford 293 yards
    eli manning - 311 yards
    roethlisberger -333 yards

hell even skelton through for 285, colt mccoy for 250ish, john beck for 250ish

they won a lot of close games despite these numbers and props to them for that, but the fact of the matter is a lot of those wins were last second and could easily have gone the other way had the 49ers not gotten some critical turnovers/ last second plays

i think it comes down to three things ... 1) the better quarterback (brees) 2) more playoff experience (saints) 3) the matchup (49ers matchup better against teams like ravens, pittsburgh, broncos, giants, falcons, etc but when they face high powered teams like the packers or saints they would inevitably struggle coming back from behind. philly and detroit were both very, very, lucky wins and i dont see it happening against a more playoff experienced brees and co.)

zsr

If you want you can really just deposit the 200 and withdraw it right back out if you don't take a bonus. But yea I guess if your not going to buy anything it's not worth it. I hear ya though, I'm not keeping money offshore, just transferring when I want to make a play and withdrawing next day. Too risky really.
    Last edited by zsr; 01-10-12 at 07:46 PM.

kingz
    kingz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

hey dlunc why did you buy the 1/2 point? do you think the game will really be that close? I feel like the line should have been around 7 therefore saints have a nice edge. is it just for security?

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I am on Saints!

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Saints should win, but shaky D and West trip has done them in before. We'll see.

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

9ers + 3.5

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Niners have a chance but I think Saints will find a way to pull it out. I won't mess around with the ML +170 thing but +3.5 could be good.

warriorfan707

#21, Frank Gore and Vernon Davis

People talk about the Niners defense, but they forget about these 2 Pro Bowlers.This is their first playoff game and to say they will be fired up is a massive understatement. The Saints are going to have their hands full with Gore big time. I look for him to run for well over 100 yards. And you can bet Harbaugh has some tricks for the Saints when they will be anticipating the run. Can you say Play Action to Vernon Davis?

warriorfan707

You guys should listen to the homer, he knows bayarea sports better than anyone

warriorfan707

Just wanted to point something out I find amusing.

This thread got 0 posts in it after I was proven correct.

The NFC Championship thread must have gotten over 50 posts after it lost.

Honestly my point is not to loo for more recognition or anything like that.

Just making an observation about sbr that I think is pretty damn funny.

First 12