Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Sooo Much value 49ers/saints

49ers are 7-1 at home, New Orleans is 5-3 on the road.

I don't make many posts. Already snagged 49ers +3.5

If your a pure value player this game should be a pick at best. Factor in N.O. had to come from behind tonight in a emotional game to win/cover.

any real player knows this is a Perfect spot for a let down.

If anyone thinks that joe public and the saints are going to come out west and roll up the 49ers D with rest is insane.

cover the team names and just look at the stats no bias and this is a PK on neutral.

by making the saints -3.5 your saying that this game is saints -10.5 at home? I give the saints 4 for being at home because in my opinion its the biggest home field in the NFL.

my logic pk on neutral site - 49ers -3 at home - saints -4 at home

For pure value take the home dog imo - even if it losses your on the right side more than not.

whatever you decide cheers and GL

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the +3.5. The squares will make it -4 Saints by gametime.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

looking and cooking that way.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Pramii
    Pramii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Brees gonna tear them apart.
    49ers didnt face one top offense all year

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

what game were you watching..I saw a Saints team march down the field with the opening kickoff and fumble away a TD...then score on their next possesion...tied it up at halftime then proceed to blow out the pussycats in the 2nd half ...I saw a confident wel oiled machine play confident football.......the 49'ers will get waxed..........difference between the Saints and the 49'ers is huge on the offensive side of the ball.......WHO did the 49'rs play this year that was half as good as the Saints...certainly no one in their crappy division....they did play the Gmen the Cowgirls and the Eagles...of those teams the lost to the Cowgirls...squeaked by the Eagles beat tge Gmenby a TD at home...........Saints will win by dd's.....the public does win around 50 percent of the time...this is one of them........

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Fish View Post
    WHO did the 49'rs play this year that was half as good as the Saints...certainly no one in their crappy division.....
    Are you seriously that stupid?

Steelers, Baltimore, Eagles, Giants, etc.

Yeah those teams are not even half as good as the Saints.
    Saints are fucken garbage, they would get eaten if they went to Pitt/Bal. They barely beat Titans with a fucken rookie QB. Can't beat Tampa/St Louis. Zero good wins on the whole year. Cup Cake schedule.

Can you name one good team they beat on the road? You can't.

Can you name one impressive win on the road? You can't.

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I will be making my largest wager of the year on the Saints, it's free money.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

k, thats great on paper, as they say the gameis not played on paper n.o. is hard hitting their runners run like lions and their lineman are a mission. One good think when everything shaes out you will have the answers

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

k13......the Saints went 5-3 on the road pounded the g man 49-24 while the 49rs barely beat them......the eagles blow this year ......they lost to Baltimore....anyway you got my messge the Saints by dd's ....look me up after the game...then talk

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

When David Akers is your biggest offensive weapon, you're in trouble...

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Perfect spot for a letdown???
    That's a ridiculous statement---period!
    Yeah like the Saints are gonna have a letdown in the postseason.

rdkjglsk
    rdkjglsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    When David Akers is your biggest offensive weapon, you're in trouble...

FourRings
    FourRings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aldon Smith will knock Drew "B"arrymore out of the game, thus Niners win by a 10.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

k13......the Saints went 5-3 on the road pounded the g man 49-24 while the 49rs barely beat them......the eagles blow this year ......they lost to Baltimore....anyway you got my messge the Saints by dd's ....look me up after the game...then talk
    If you're going to use that logic NO couldn't beat St. L.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

The 49'ers kick to many field goals!

And for you people that keep bringing up the Rams loss . I have one question ... Why ???? Why are you bringing that up, like the Saints aren't better ... Stop being so square minded bringing that up! What about the Giants blowout, Falcons blowout, and Lions blowout X2. Football is about matchups!

I'm sure the Saints would be a #2 seed playing in the NFC West!

Bottom line you can say what you want , but you have to score touchdowns to beat the Saints and the 9'ers kick to many field goals.

Andrewsurf
    Andrewsurf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea, Saints could never let down in the playoffs on the road.. COUGH COUGH SEATTLE LAST YEAR COUGH COUGH

I love this thread, I'm not even going to jump on SF yet because the spread is going to move even more. I know the Saints look unstoppable on offense, but they aren't. They haven't played many teams like SF, with a dominant front seven, and a sneaky secondary. Hint: Watch Aldon Smith... and Justin Smith... pass rush all day!

The Niners do not turn the ball over. Their defense forces many turnovers. SF will also win the field position game, strong punt return game, and the offense plays small ball, running down the clock with a balanced offense.

Ton of value in the line for the Niners, but this is going to be a ML play for me, and big.

Does anyone remember this: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...964_recap.html

That happened LAST YEAR, and the big differences were:

A. SF had a much worse team, and was extremely poorly coached, still under the reign of Mike "The Walking Concussion" Singletary. The defense kept them in the game, and it is MUCH improved this year.

B. The Saints didn't have Darren Sproles.

If you think Sproles swings things that much, given all the other circumstances, I question your intelligence.

This is an easy call. Don't be swayed, fade the public, how simple is this?

SF ML, take the points if you are scared. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, PLEASE GIVE ME SO MORE JUICE ON MY ML BET BY BETTING UP THE SAINTS

k13

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post

And for you people that keep bringing up the Rams loss . I have one question ... Why ???? Why are you bringing that up, like the Saints aren't better ... Stop being so square minded bringing that up! What about the Giants blowout, Falcons blowout, and Lions blowout X2. Football is about matchups!

Bottom line you can say what you want , but you have to score touchdowns to beat the Saints and the 9'ers kick to many field goals.
    All those game were at home.

Did they blowout Atlanta on the road? No, they got a gift in OT and got lucky.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post

I don't know... They did lose to the rams lol

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    All those game were at home.

Did they blowout Atlanta on the road? No, they got a gift in OT and got lucky.
    Actually the Saints and Atlanta game that went in overtime shouldn't of never went in Overtime. The saints were up 10 points with 3:00 left in the game. So the Falcons are lucky that it went in overtime. So please if you gone debate please know what are you talking
    about.

ZBOIZ

@ Andrewssurf

-the reason the 49'ers always win the field position battle is because they play a bunch of weak opposing offenses, ex( THE WHOLE
    NFC WEST)...Also you don't think the Saints special teams can flip the field position ?? We do have Sproles who in a blink of a eye can flip the field. If you gone cap the game look both ways. You can't say the 49'ers will own the field position battle without even considering who THEY will be punting too.

- I HONESTLY SAY STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME! I DO BELIEVE THE RIGHT TEAM IS FAVORED! BUT I WILL SAY THIS AND WILL KILL IT ALL WEEK, THE 49'ERS KICK TO MANY FIELD GOALS

k13

Hi.