onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

World Series of Madden?

I was watching a series of shows on ESPN Classic on Saturday, called Madden Nation.

A group of guys got to ride around the country on a luxury bus, playing Madden Football 2006. In a tournament to see who wins $100,000. They stopped off in different cities, sometimes playing in NFL stadium locker rooms it looked like, and ESPN Zones. Who ever lost a small tournament on the bus ride to the next city stop, the loser would have to play someone in that city to stay on the bus. They eventually played a Elite 8 tournament, Final 4 tournament, and then a Championship in New York City to play on the Times Square Screen to see who was crowned the Champ.

Map of Bus ride and city stops:
    Pretty nice way to play a video game.
    Did anyone catch this? I think it originally aired back in April on ESPN2. $100k to win a Madden 06 Tournament. Must be nice.

I mean if they have World Series of Darts, and Dominos. Why not a World Series of Madden? I guess this is pretty much something like that.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-19-16 at 04:27 PM. Reason: image does not exist

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I know a guy that could probably beat anyone in MADDEN
    I am a pretty good player myself but whenever I have
    played this guy he wins 42-0 with 5 min QTRs..

He not only beats people but no one can score against
    him. Madden is great and I can't wait for 2008 on the PS3..

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watched a few shows. You better put up or shutup. Easy to get humiliated. I love it when the big talkers get beat.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I have played in a different 100K tournament which is the Madden Challenge, the new website actually launches today, and the dates will be set. I think I have a decent shot to make it to the finals in Hawaii and win it all, I actually lost to the guy who won it all in my third game, and I feel like I am almost as good as him.

http://www.easports.com/events/madde...e2006/home.jsp

I think that will be the url? But it will not be up until sometime today(Wenesday)