broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Why is everyone on Cincy's johnson?

They haven't beaten many big teams to be real. TJ Yates passed all over them. Meanwhile, the Ravens have lost to some bad teams on the road, but they did go into Pittsburgh in a key game and took care of business. They now have another huge game where they are 'competing' with Pitt indirectly. I think they take care of business.

Thoughts?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

bengals will win on Sunday. ravens can't win on the road and Bengals appear to be peaking at just the right time

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

When you say the word "need" that means you are ready in trouble. No need, nothing man!

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

BAL does have overall the better stats on off/def and QB is virtually identical in key areas but yeah BAL on the road does not seem great. I'll take the points and CIN that has had arguably the toughest last five games in the league (PITx2, BAL, HOU, CLE-I believe). Cheers

broller

Quote Originally Posted by hitman09 View Post
    When you say the word "need" that means you are ready in trouble. No need, nothing man!
    Who said 'need'? You were the only one who had said that word prior to this current post.

broller

Thank you Balty.