Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

Nfl thursday night game

Let's keep this winning streak rolling. I think Houston wins this game but it will be by 3-4 points, I don't see this being a blow out with this being Indy's last home game of the season as they will be in Jacksonville next week. But it is a small play.

SQUARE PLAY
    1* INDIANAPOLIS COLTS +6

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

No No No, Disagree completely. With the whole Luck ordeal in INdy, they only have 1 win! Whats the point if they win? Foster and Tate are gonna run the shit outa the ball against Indy and tear that D up. I also believe correct me if I'm wrong Houston is playing for homefield advantage in playoffs? I see Houston winning by 7 or way more...... BOL! but I got Houston -6.5

Cheers!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Houston looks like a great tease.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Tease as in you think they will cover and lose??... or like a 7 point teaser?? Lol

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Literally meant tease to -0.5.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

texans by over 2 td's

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

manning is in the colt's locker room "disrupting" normal game day routines. he does not want the #1 pick. make sure you have have factored that into your handicapping (which means nothing anyway). good luck!

EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    No No No, Disagree completely. With the whole Luck ordeal in INdy, they only have 1 win! Whats the point if they win? Foster and Tate are gonna run the shit outa the ball against Indy and tear that D up. I also believe correct me if I'm wrong Houston is playing for homefield advantage in playoffs? I see Houston winning by 7 or way more...... BOL! but I got Houston -6.5

Cheers!
    The point of winning is that a lot of veterans on the Colts team that don't really care about the #1 pick. Playing on national TV for the last home game of the season. Texans are banged up everywhere, most importantly their 3rd QB has multiple injuries and if he goes down they have to go with Jake Delhomme. Plus the Texans traveling on a short week after a loss. As for home field.. it is possible but very unlikely.. Ravens and Pats both have to lose the next two games.. I don't see that happening. I think they are content with their first playoff appearance and will start resting starters 2nd half of games to prepare and avoid further injury.

Pantydropper
    Pantydropper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texans are the correct pick here...I teased it down to a pk -1/2

AT97
    AT97's Avatar Become A Pro!

score over 34 or under 46?

Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

and the Texans lose out-right, but thank you for the input and I was on the right side