WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

$$ Winning's Thursday Night Plays $$

Hey fellas, lets get this rolling tonight with a really strong play. Atlanta - 11.5 HUGE $$ I am under the complete assumption that Matt Ryan will have a field day against Jacksonville's tortured secondary. The turf makes every move pinpoint and this will prove problematic to a team that was caught on their heels many times vs SD at home. I don't think Jacksonville's performance last week will carry over into this week in the HOSTILE Georgia Dome. I'm smelling nothing , but a rout here for ATL, aside from a couple fluky plays that may keep it closer. With no recieving core to speak of, Gabbert and Jones- Drew will have their hands full as Atl will send tons of pressure, and stack the box on MJD boasting the 3rd ranked rush D in the NFL.

It's Thursday Night Football, and Georgia Dome will be to much to handle for rookie Gabbert tonight! With ATL's playoff hopes being their motivation, in a must-win situation, i'm on them HUGE.

ATL - 11.5
    Also would play alternate lines if my local offered of -14 to -16.5 for better odds.

BOL Tonight!

Thoughts?

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the falcons too. I think they come out firing early and its never in doubt. BOL

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

love it..just took it big as well... think they roll tonight... also took ovr 9 in the 3rd qrtr. seems really low to me...

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Quote Originally Posted by tcarn01 View Post
    love it..just took it big as well... think they roll tonight... also took ovr 9 in the 3rd qrtr. seems really low to me...
    It is 7.5 on 5D

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

wow...what do you think? why so low?

budman77j
    budman77j's Avatar Become A Pro!

big night for tonyGGGG

WinningIsKeY

Let's cAsh this!! Total is a no play here.. Pretty sharp because I can see a 35-7 atl win!!

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL today Winning.

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    GL today Winning.
    Thanks bud

WinningIsKeY

Ohh yeah!!let's keep it rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    Hey fellas, lets get this rolling tonight with a really strong play. Atlanta - 11.5 HUGE $$ I am under the complete assumption that Matt Ryan will have a field day against Jacksonville's tortured secondary. The turf makes every move pinpoint and this will prove problematic to a team that was caught on their heels many times vs SD at home. I don't think Jacksonville's performance last week will carry over into this week in the HOSTILE Georgia Dome. I'm smelling nothing , but a rout here for ATL, aside from a couple fluky plays that may keep it closer. With no recieving core to speak of, Gabbert and Jones- Drew will have their hands full as Atl will send tons of pressure, and stack the box on MJD boasting the 3rd ranked rush D in the NFL.

It's Thursday Night Football, and Georgia Dome will be to much to handle for rookie Gabbert tonight! With ATL's playoff hopes being their motivation, in a must-win situation, i'm on them HUGE.

ATL - 11.5
    Also would play alternate lines if my local offered of -14 to -16.5 for better odds.

BOL Tonight!

Thoughts?