Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Liberal News/Sports Reporters & Tim Tebow's Christianity

Hypocrites ! Every fukking one of them

All of these liberals salivate to write/say something to discredit him & his beliefs

If his name was Mohammad Paco Abdul do you think they would be so critical ? HELL NO - It would be just the fukking opposite. These same media hypocrites would be giving warnings about injustice & intolerance if you dare mention Mohammad Paco Abdul's religion

Obama would be giving another GREAT speech on "cant we all get along"

I'm fukking sick of the hypocrisy

Last edited by Sam Odom; 12-13-11 at 10:07 AM.

thelegend67
    thelegend67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2528

you said it all

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

great, another tebow thread

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

All of these liberals salivate to write/say something to discredit him & his beliefs

If his name was Mohammad Paco Abdul do you think they would be so critical ? HELL NO - It would be just the fukking opposite. These same media hypocrites would be giving warnings about injustice & intolerance if you dare mention Mohammad Paco Abdul's religion

You mean Republican senators like Larry Craig. Running for "family values" and voting against gay marriage while at the same time trying to pickup men in airport bathrooms. The media is too far left but try mentioning Obama at a Nascar race (or anywhere in the South) and see what happens....even though Bush's dumba$$ policies are the reason that most of them still live in a trailer.

Sam Odom

Handicapable , lot of strawmen and deflection...

I must of hit the nail on the head

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

great thread. fukk the haters

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please link to specific articles where liberals are trying to discredit his beliefs.

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Stop picking on the liberals. They're the ones turning this country around and bringing us out of the great recession...

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Please link to specific articles where liberals are trying to discredit his beliefs.
    Exactly!! Where are they? Thats what I thought? Tebow throws his religion out front & center so of course its part of the story. I vote Democrat but I enjoy what he's doing like 95% of us and have nothing against him whatsoever. I will say that although my religious studies have fallen WAY WAY behind....I'm still pretty sure God doesn't give a $hit about who wins in football.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I'm not religious and am a big fan of Tebow. His beliefs are his own business. He seems like a chill dude and is a great competitor and leader.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

God puts certain people here to do important things. Like win football games in the waning moments.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    You mean Republican senators like Larry Craig. Running for "family values" and voting against gay marriage while at the same time trying to pickup men in airport bathrooms. The media is too far left but try mentioning Obama at a Nascar race (or anywhere in the South) and see what happens....even though Bush's dumba$$ policies are the reason that most of them still live in a trailer.

stop getting your information from episodes of Family Guy

Sam Odom

Tebow is The Anti-Obama

Tebow is what America is all about

No wonder liberals hate him

DrStale

Still waiting...

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Tebow is The Anti-Obama

Tebow is what America is all about

No wonder liberals hate him
    And that's why America is shithouse now.

Amen.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend67 View Post

you said it all

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

great thread. fukk the haters

And now the SBR hypocrites are playing 'dumb' - They have no idea about this and wanting proof

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    stop getting your information from episodes of Family Guy
    Yeah!! Try Fox News, chump!

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

And now the SBR hypocrites are playing 'dumb' - They have no idea about this and wanting proof
    Probably not hard to provide proof since its obviously a rampant epidemic.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

what are you talking about OP, the media is slurping tebow's nutsack every minute. clip of tebow game was on jay leno, and espn is just tebow news network lately. personally i think it gets old. i like aaron rodgers, tom brady and cam newton.

AMcBoarder
    AMcBoarder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post
    Stop picking on the liberals. They're the ones turning this country around and bringing us out of the great recession...
    I 2nd that. Using our tax dollars to help those less fortunate claim 99 weeks of unemployment is the least we can do. These people need all the help they can get. The hard working, tax paying, minority owes it to those less fortunate.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tebo has taken over the NFL
    Its an unreal story

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Tebow has doubters because he doesn't throw the football very well. He has doubters just like "winners" like Trent Dilfer did. Or Kyle Orton back when he was winning. Nobody thought it was a miracle when Orton was winning like crazy, or when Rex Grossman went to the Super Bowl. Tebow will flame out just like average or worse QB's always eventually do.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    what are you talking about OP, the media is slurping tebow's nutsack every minute. clip of tebow game was on jay leno, and espn is just tebow news network lately. personally i think it gets old. i like aaron rodgers, tom brady and cam newton.
    I call bullshit. We need proof.

DrStale

Not playing dumb, as focker said if it's so easy to prove you should have several news articles ready to go. The fact that you ignore it and laugh proves that you pretty much have no idea what you're talking about, unless you can prove otherwise.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Tebow has doubters because he doesn't throw the football very well. He has doubters just like "winners" like Trent Dilfer did. Or Kyle Orton back when he was winning. Nobody thought it was a miracle when Orton was winning like crazy, or when Rex Grossman went to the Super Bowl. Tebow will flame out just like average or worse QB's always eventually do.
    Oh, how wrong you are. Tebow has God on his side.

How many times a day do you think Kyle Orton prays?

Hint: Obviously not as much as Tim Tebow.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

A small excerpt from last weeks Goldsheet.

The rules are different for the Tebow discussion, however, because they have become indirectly laced with socio-political angles that have aligned themselves with the pro and anti-Tebow factions. Never mind the sports pages or sports websites. Anyone who doesn’t think that the Tebow debate has become politically charged should tune into one of the news talk shows on TV or radio the day after a Broncos game.
    We are particularly humored by “The Five” on Fox News, where the pro and anti-Tebow elements have predictably lined up along political lines, with Bob Beckel playing the skeptic while Dana Perino (a Colorado girl) and Eric Bolling spout the pro-Tebow rhetoric. Using that example as a guide, you can probably figure out on which side of the political aisle the pro and anti-Tebow elements seem to sit.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    A small excerpt from last weeks Goldsheet.

The rules are different for the Tebow discussion, however, because they have become indirectly laced with socio-political angles that have aligned themselves with the pro and anti-Tebow factions. Never mind the sports pages or sports websites. Anyone who doesn’t think that the Tebow debate has become politically charged should tune into one of the news talk shows on TV or radio the day after a Broncos game.
    We are particularly humored by “The Five” on Fox News, where the pro and anti-Tebow elements have predictably lined up along political lines, with Bob Beckel playing the skeptic while Dana Perino (a Colorado girl) and Eric Bolling spout the pro-Tebow rhetoric. Using that example as a guide, you can probably figure out on which side of the political aisle the pro and anti-Tebow elements seem to sit.
    That's BULLSHIT!!! Fox News would NEVER play politics with sports personalities! IT'S THE LIBERAL MEDIA THAT DOES IT, GOD DAMN IT!!!!!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I second this, I haven't heard one negative comment about his religion, liberal, conservative or anything. Where is this?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

You don't think there would be people uncomfortable with a player in interviews constantly thanking the lord muhammed and allah akbar or whatever? Keep your religious crap to yourself, christian, muslim or otherwise. You're being interviewed about the football game. Stay on topic.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Exactly!! Where are they? Thats what I thought? Tebow throws his religion out front & center so of course its part of the story. I vote Democrat but I enjoy what he's doing like 95% of us and have nothing against him whatsoever. I will say that although my religious studies have fallen WAY WAY behind....I'm still pretty sure God doesn't give a $hit about who wins in football.

Yeah, Don't think God is very interested in helping the Broncos win. If he is that is very disappointing I thought for sure he was a Giant fan. Oh well.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post

A small excerpt from last weeks Goldsheet...

Anyone who doesn’t think that the Tebow debate has become politically charged should tune into one of the news talk shows on TV or radio the day after a Broncos game.

It is very apparent! If someone hates Tebow they will suck Obama's rooster - and there are many people with this irrational hate for him

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

It is very apparent! If someone hates Tebow they will suck Obama's rooster - and there are many people with this irrational hate for him
    Obviously, if you hate Tebow, you MUST LOVE Obama. OBVIOUSLY.

C'mon, people.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

And yet not one incident reported, hmmm!

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Look at who controls the media and that will tell you why they are mocking Tebow's Christianity.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    Look at who controls the media and that will tell you why they are mocking Tebow's Christianity.
    Oh. Can I guess? Can I? I bet I'll get it right!

Just one guess is all I need.

Ok. Here goes:

Nancy Pelosi

Did I get it right? Did I? I bet I did.

1234 Last